What's new

Golden State Warriors @ Utah Jazz -- Tue. Jan 30th 7pm MST

Destroying this chemistry? Favors HAS TOLD THE F.O. he is NOT resigning with the Jazz and Hood didn't play... so yeah, trade them both to spread the floor to HELP the chemistry

Destroying this chemistry? Favors HAS TOLD THE F.O. he is NOT resigning with the Jazz and Hood didn't play... so yeah, trade them both to spread the floor to HELP the chemistry

Link? Proof that Favors said that? In fact he tweeted the other day that he never told the FO that.

Where has this Ricky Rubio been all my life. He looked like the best player on the court tonight that featured Durant Klay and Curry Mitchell and Gobert.
He has been there all along but you couldnt see past your hate.

JK, but nothing he did tonight is new. He just did the good things he does most games more consistently and the bad things less consistently. He still had some bad plays tonight but this was a great all around game for him.

So... here is my crazy theory. Tonight will be the night Rubio-Favors-Gobert click. I mean they click. They dominate the game - Lock down defense, Favors knocking down corner threes, Rubio lobbing the ball perfectly to Gobert. Ingles is having the old man game of his life, even Joe Johnson looks like he is a not-that-old-but-still-old version of himself. The Jazz blow out the Warriors.

I honestly want this to happen because it would send this board into an existential crisis. We wouldn't know what to do at the trade deadline anymore, except of course, trade Rodney Hood because he missed this game with a bruise.

Whoa.

He has been there all along but you couldnt see past your hate.

JK, but nothing he did tonight is new. He just did the good things he does most games more consistently and the bad things less consistently. He still had some bad plays tonight but this was a great all around game for him.

Don't think I've ever seen him make that many layups in a game. He looked fast as hell too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... here is my crazy theory. Tonight will be the night Rubio-Favors-Gobert click. I mean they click. They dominate the game - Lock down defense, Favors knocking down corner threes, Rubio lobbing the ball perfectly to Gobert. Ingles is having the old man game of his life, even Joe Johnson looks like he is a not-that-old-but-still-old version of himself. The Jazz blow out the Warriors.

I honestly want this to happen because it would send this board into an existential crisis. We wouldn't know what to do at the trade deadline anymore, except of course, trade Rodney Hood because he missed this game with a bruise.
Uhh, they played like 8 minutes together tonight. They stilll arent doing a lot of that 3-man combo (and they shouldnt).

I just noticed in the highlight of the game that after Casspi turned the ball over twice in a row he kicked the ball out of frustration. I am shocked he didnt get T'd up, not that I care about winning by 1 more point... Well maybe I do, 130-99 sounds better.

I remember reading this earlier today and thinking "yea right, not going to happen." Incredible prediction.