What's new

Goodbye everyone

I have a couple of suggestions. I don't think this is schtick. Gonna PM Jason.

Franklin I hope you still know how to reach me. Love to do that buffet again.

So I didn't get anywhere with the Jason PM exchange. I made some suggestions and from the replies I see that we are expected to take Jason's comments at face value.

I don't know anything about this site or the people who run it. I know I have run a sort of contrarian campaign more or less for the run of provoking responses, but unlike most trolls I have valued the exchanges. I don't like the aspect of it that perhaps I am training opposition warriors in better ways to play their games, but I know there are a number of folks who would really like me to just leave.

My wife and kids think so too. lol. That's just the wrong way to steer me, folks. Good luck with that.

I really just have some better things to do.

But I will be damned if I leave this site when the Jazz are on a tear. Might take it all this year, even. I believe they could if they will just hold it together internally and not stop caring to do their best. What's this about bench squabbles. Suck it in and play for team, guys.

On a whole, the people who manage this place are decent, and I have to just believe they will find some way to secure the site from hackers or internal mischief-makers.

Jason, I'd like to see that poll you had in here where there was only 1 member who believed the Jazz could finish sixth in the West kept with a date on it, right next to a current poll. What the Jazz have done in the meantime is historic.

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
800px_COLOURBOX4039976.jpg