What's new

GORDON HAYWARD BUZZER BEATER!!! IN LEBRON'S FACE!!!

Better angle

1XJtMZX.gif

I still feel like there are butterflies flying in my stomach. Such a wonderful start to a day!

Thank you Mr. Hayward!

Even my wife got excited (and she hates pro sports). Don't ask me why I married her. Had I known her true feelings at the time...

I think my daughter has finally repented and come back from the edge. She was cheering for the Jazz tonight and thinks Gordon is cute. It was touch and go for awhile. As a rebellious 7-8 yr. old she started rooting for the Lakers.

Look at Favors face when they are all celebrating. Love the happiness, you can tell the team is gelling and becoming close nit.

Look at Favors face when they are all celebrating. Love the happiness, you can tell the team is gelling and becoming close nit.
I think we have a chance of keeping the core together under Quin. We'll see as contracts come up again. I really hope Gordon steps forward and maybe keeps his asking price at $16M/per so guys like Gobert, Booker, etc. can be retained.

Anyone have video of the interview right after? I was at the game and missed it. People on twitter were talking about how good it was so wanted I wanted to see it.

I think we have a chance of keeping the core together under Quin. We'll see as contracts come up again. I really hope Gordon steps forward and maybe keeps his asking price at $16M/per so guys like Gobert, Booker, etc. can be retained.

which is a shame Hayward can opt out in 3 years (this year is year 1 of 3).

Wish Jazz signed the 4 year last october