What's new

Gordon Hayward staying up until 3 AM playing Mortal Kombat 10

Witty Username

His wife just instagram'd this robust development (I don't Instagram since I am an obvious heterosexual, but my attractive girlfriend sent me these):

uN79dzV.jpg

The second is obviously of a similar nature, most likely after he spent all night and early morning being shrekt by scrubs spamming Jason brutalities:

lnrnWEK.jpg

GG Dennis Lindsey. You gave 60+ million to a guy that can't even juan deag. At least I'm an MGE II on CS:GO- where's my contract?

At least he's not out getting drunk destroying brain cells and risking getting in trouble. Instead he's actually exercising the brain.

I think it's hilarious how big a nerd he is and how good at basketball he is.

And there's no problem here. Better than clubbing til 3 am.

OMG...we need to panic! Guy signed a max contract and he's obviously turning into the next AK. Start Hood and Burks, draft a wing and see if someone will give us a 2nd-rounder for Gordo (which is going to be his new nickname if he just sits around on his *** playing Mortal Kombat).

Maybe Jody can go over and do an intervention. He went through some tough times and cam possibly stop Hayward from going down that dark path. I mean look at the facial hair. Will it be much longer before his NBA career is over and he's invited to appear on Duck Dynasty?

OMG...we need to panic! Guy signed a max contract and he's obviously turning into the next AK. Start Hood and Burks, draft a wing and see if someone will give us a 2nd-rounder for Gordo (which is going to be his new nickname if he just sits around on his *** playing Mortal Kombat).

Maybe Jody can go over and do an intervention. He went through some tough times and cam possibly stop Hayward from going down that dark path. I mean look at the facial hair. Will it be much longer before his NBA career is over and he's invited to appear on Duck Dynasty?

What do you do for work? Do you have a life? People who talk to you outside of your work? Are you even human?

The dude just got married and had a kid, let him live a little bit. He doesn't exist simply for your entertainment.

Last edited:
I hope for his sake they're getting a nanny. If he pulls that **** with a new born in the house it will go from cute Instagram pictures to divorce papers pretty quick.

He's practicing his hand eye coordination. I approve.
Also how comes his hair is still in great shape even if he's sleeping.

And while we're at it: I'm not sure that's not a troll directed at the grills that have made it a trend lately to take pictures of their celebrity dates while they're asleep.

I hope for his sake they're getting a nanny. If he pulls that **** with a new born in the house it will go from cute Instagram pictures to divorce papers pretty quick.

Uh, not with what he's making. Plus he's a tall dude, big gloves = big ???

What do you do for work? Do you have a life? People who talk to you outside of your work? Are you even human?

The dude just got married and had a kid, let him live a little bit. He doesn't exist simply for your entertainment.
I think he was being sarcastic

Did you happen to hear a wooshing sound just as you hit Post?

I don't see the answer to the most important question--- not why was Gordon playing video games until early in the morning. But was he winning?