What's new

Gordon on moving to Celtics

I can't believe I made it through this entire thread. Some of the dumbest **** ever. Right now I want to put [MENTION=698]JimLes[/MENTION], [MENTION=229]mellow[/MENTION], [MENTION=441]framer[/MENTION], [MENTION=253]Saint Cy of JFC[/MENTION] all in a room together and see which one pinches the hardest or pulls out the most hair of another occupant.

woot woot! Stayed off [MENTION=578]franklin[/MENTION]'s list. lol

Man, it's better to stop before start to show ignorance. "...some lower level overseas thing that one NBA player was there for."? Pau Gasol, Tony Parker, Boris Diaw, Marco Belinelli, Goran Dragic, Dirk Nowitzki, Hedo Turkoglu and Memo are some of the names that were competing on that "lower level thing". It's ok if you don't like euro basket, but to diss it in that way doesn't reflect good on you.

Bro you forgot to add Marc Gasol, Jose Calderon, Boris Diaw, Bargnani, Ilyasova, Teodosic, Spanoulis and Diamantidis.

Why wasn't ak better when he played for Minny? Or Brooklyn? Those systems were bad *** well?

Kirilenko played well in Minnesota. Anyway he was at the end of his career when he played for Brooklyn.

It seems you take into account only the scoring stats when you compare Hayward and Boozer to Kirilenko.

Kirilenko was a difference maker....he was doing all the little things to help the team to win games.

Kirilenko played well in Minnesota. Anyway he was at the end of his career when he played for Brooklyn.

Yes, he was a solid role player just like he was with Utah. He was on a pretty bad team averaging 12 and 5. Almost, but not quite as good as what Boozer was doing on a winning playoff team in Chicago. When Boozer at that same age was averaging 16 and 10 in the same minutes.

Bro you forgot to add Marc Gasol, Jose Calderon, Boris Diaw, Bargnani, Ilyasova, Teodosic, Spanoulis and Diamantidis.

Sticking with that argument that AK was good because of Euro play... Cool. My bad you are right he should have been the NBA MVP as well for what he did over there against much lower competition.

Yes, he was a solid role player just like he was with Utah. He was on a pretty bad team averaging 12 and 5. Almost, but not quite as good as what Boozer was doing on a winning playoff team in Chicago. When Boozer at that same age was averaging 16 and 10 in the same minutes.

Truth is the Jazz reduced his role because he wasn't a natural scorer. They didn't handle properly his talent. Averaging 11-12 ppg being the 4th or 5th option on offense isn't bad.

In my opinon AK's complaints were not related to the fact that he wanted to be the first, second or third offense option, he wanted to be involved in the Jazz offense. I still remember many games where he was totally ignored on offense. You don't give a max contract to a player and then you reduce drastically his role and you don't play him in his natural position.

I blame Kirilenko for his poor work ethic but he was a hell of player.

Truth is the Jazz reduced his role because he wasn't a natural scorer. They didn't handle properly his talent. Averaging 11-12 ppg being the 4th or 5th option on offense isn't bad.

In my opinon AK's complaints were not related to the fact that he wanted to be the first, second or third offense option, he wanted to be involved in the Jazz offense. I still remember many games where he was totally ignored on offense. You don't give a max contract to a player and then you reduce drastically his role and you don't play him in his natural position.

I blame Kirilenko for his poor work ethic but he was a hell of player.

I liked AK, he was one of the most exciting Jazz players ever early in his career. He had a lot of potential but never lived up to it. I blame most of it on AK but some of it could have been on the coaching staff or teammates. Regardless he never lived up to his potential and was never more than a role player on a good team. He never carried a team to the playoffs or was much help in the playoffs.

Again Boozer was one of my least favorite Jazz players but he did a lot more with his career and was a better overall player. Maybe if the team had decided to run AK at PF we could have been better but I doubt it and we didnt so it can only be a coulda woulda situation to say he was better. Reality is he wasnt.

I think Hayward was our best guy during the playoffs. That's one reason I really wanted him to return to Utah. He showed he can do very well in the playoffs.

I think Hayward was our best guy during the playoffs. That's one reason I really wanted him to return to Utah. He showed he can do very well in the playoffs.
Yeah, he really stepped up. Although Gobert still would have been our best if he was healthy. But those are the reasons to be excited for the future. We have never seen the real playoffs Gobert. Next year it will be epic.

I think he should purposely brick two free throws in the 4th quarter next year and get all the fans chick-fil-a and then everyone will love him again