What's new

Gordon's Hair

Programmers at NBA2K can barely keep up...

nba-2k14-gordon-hayward-face-mods.jpg

It makes him look like a fruitcake IMO. I don't like it.

Did you let him know? I'm sure he'll change it as soon as he realizes that it doesn't meet the standards of homophobic nitwits.

Throwback to the 40s, don't think it looks bad at all. Much better than the one length all over look.

It's totally his wife that changed him. Ever since he started dating her he did the whole hair change thing. She's hot but she seems like a little biznatch.

I hope Ingles ends his career with the Jazz and loves Slc so we can get him to be a broadcaster or assistant. Dude is too funny to let go.

Did you let him know? I'm sure he'll change it as soon as he realizes that it doesn't meet the standards of homophobic nitwits.

If he had a mullet and I said I didn't like it because it made him look like a redneck, would that make me a redneckophobe? Just curious.

If he had a mullet and I said I didn't like it because it made him look like a redneck, would that make me a redneckophobe? Just curious.

While I personally would try to be mindful not to say something like that, I wouldn't jump to defend them either. Certain groups have suffered, and continue to suffer, from culturally ingrained prejudices that have detrimental effects on all aspects of their lives. Hell, it sometimes cost them their lives. It is therefore right to defend them in order to stem cultural acceptance of that kind of bias. The term Rednecks, however, describes a certain lifestyle. It's like saying "this haircut makes you look like a hippie". Not exactly anything to get worked up over. I also don't give a **** about people criticizing flamboyant behavior or what have you.

I hope Ingles ends his career with the Jazz and loves Slc so we can get him to be a broadcaster or assistant. Dude is too funny to let go.
YOU, hEkate, are too funny to let go