What's new

Grantland article - Could the Jazz Be This Year's Suns?

Double jinx means twice the amount of jinx or does it mean it reverses the jinx effect of the first jinx?

It's twice the amount of jinx. You need an anti-jinx to unjinx the jinx.

****. I guess we might as well accept that we're doomed.

Quiet acceptance would've been a reversal of the jinxes, but since you did it publically..

I neither accept or reject these jinxes, because we believe everything I tell me, do I?

That should set us straight.

Jazzfanz was way ahead of the curve I guess

I have been told by multiple posters that im not to talk about Corbin anymore cause it's been done to death.

Too bad nobody told the media
franklin's new task will be to neg all the members of the media who are badmouthing Corbin. Dontcha know it wasn't Ty's fault? Had KOC or Lindsey given him the right veterans, Corbin would be drinking champagne out of the championship trophy.

franklin's new task will be to neg all the members of the media who are badmouthing Corbin. Dontcha know it wasn't Ty's fault? Had KOC or Lindsey given him the right veterans, Corbin would be drinking champagne out of the championship trophy.

I don't get this. When people were making unfounded claims about what Ty was or wasn't franklin attempted to either be the voice of reason or play devil's advocate. And here you are, ST, being all "you're either with us or against us" blind mob mentality simpleton.

I don't get this. When people were making unfounded claims about what Ty was or wasn't franklin attempted to either be the voice of reason or play devil's advocate. And here you are, ST, being all "you're either with us or against us" blind mob mentality simpleton.
My beef was some of us could never express our opinion Ty was a bad coach without franklin starting a diatribe and giving us a neg rep.

I suppose by "right veterans" you envision a group like:

Tony Parker, Klay Thompson, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and Dwight Howard? With Stephen Curry, Chris Paul, Kawhi Leonard, Blake Griffin and Marc Gasol coming from the bench?

It's twice the amount of jinx. You need an anti-jinx to unjinx the jinx.

Don't worry everyone, I ****ed a chicken in the mouth and cut its head off at the moment of climax...we're all good now...right? Would hate to think I had all that fun, I mean, went to all that trouble, for nothing.

Don't worry everyone, I ****ed a chicken in the mouth and cut its head off at the moment of climax...we're all good now...right? Would hate to think I had all that fun, I mean, went to all that trouble, for nothing.

I hope you are not longer than the head of the chicken..

...for obvious reasons

I don't know if we'll be this year's Suns or not. It doesn't matter to me. What does matter to me is that the Jazz become an efficient offensive team, a trustful defensive team and a better road team. These are the things that matter in the grand scheme of that championship chase. So far, so ****ing good.

Last edited:
I don't know if we'll be this year's Suns or not. What I do care about is that the Jazz become an efficient offensive team, a trustful defensive team and a better road team. These are the things that matter in the grand scheme of that championship chase. So far, so ****ing good.
Good to see you back around here