What's new

Grayson Allen - does he see the court soon?

leftyjace

What do you guys think of Grayson Allen?
Is it a coincidence that this highly skilled, spoiled rotten brat looks like he could be Johnny Manziel's brother?
JohnnyManziel.jpg

grayson-allen.jpg

Does he see the court again sometime soon?
Does Coach Mike K have the balls to keep him off the court for the rest of the year?

Should be benched for the year. Though I predict he'll be back for conference play.

You all seem awfully dismissive. What's the over under that he does it more than once again this season? If he does it again and it put's someone out with a season ending injury, what then?

Whoever said two games is out of touch imo. Two games does nothing as far as teaching a lesson to the kid. I would bench him for at least five games and up to about 7-8. That's enough to really drive the point home I think without overdoing it and screwing the rest of the kids too.

You all seem awfully dismissive. What's the over under that he does it more than once again this season? If he does it again and it put's someone out with a season ending injury, what then?
From tripping? There are a ton of ways to get injured in basketball. I see people asking for hard fouls to put a player on his *** to send a message, that could lead to injury. For some reason we hyper focus on tripping when its less dangerous than your typical flagrant foul.

I don't think Allen needs to be taught a lesson, or at least one that can be taught through suspension. He needs some kind of therapy so he can learn to control his emotions. You can tell by his reaction after the play this is something deeper than being dirty/entitled.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Its clear he needs to take some kind of anger management course. I'd have him complete a session or two before returning to action then have him continue sessions throughout the season.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app