What's new

Grayson's new nickname is Zodiac; when he goes off like last night, it's a killing spree

Dude, you supported the **** out of that nickname and mentioned it again like today or yesterday.
It's more of a joke than actual support.

Favors is a guy who doesnt get a nickname because there is nothing there. Of all the nicknames people have tried to use on him, Trans DF Express is the best.

It's more of a joke than actual support.

Favors is a guy who doesnt get a nickname because there is nothing there. Of all the nicknames people have tried to use on him, Trans DF Express is the best.

LOL .. Trans DF Express is better than 'Southern Cookin' ? Are you serious right now?

Yes. "Southern Cookin" could literally be any player from the South and Favors has never, to my knowledge, expressed an interest in cooking.
Um have you heard what Dwayne Johnson used to say? "Can you smellelelele what the Rock is Cooking".

I doubt Dwayne Johnson likes cooking.

Same thing with James' Harden stirring gesture.

It just means you're on FIRE.

Um have you heard what Dwayne Johnson used to say? "Can you smellelelele what the Rock is Cooking".

I doubt Dwayne Johnson likes cooking.

Same thing with James' Harden stirring gesture.

It just means you're on FIRE.
That's not their nicknames.

Johnson is The Rock because he is jacked and has hard body, like a rock.

Harden is The Beard because he has a beard.

Just call him 'Bourne'.

Jason 'Bourne'.

GettyImages-972293712-U12835810360mYn-680x383@CmgSharedContent.com.jpg

RCPZ5URLUBERXEUYZSKG74SHDU.jpg
Jeremy Renner didn't play Jason Bourne. He did play Jeffrey Dahmer, though.

I find the fact that y'all are finding ways to connect Grayson Allen to serial killers somewhat... disturbing.

Jeremy Renner didn't play Jason Bourne. He did play Jeffrey Dahmer, though.

I find the fact that y'all are finding ways to connect Grayson Allen to serial killers somewhat... disturbing.

Wasn't the movie called Bourne Legacy?

That's not their nicknames.

Johnson is The Rock because he is jacked and has hard body, like a rock.

Harden is The Beard because he has a beard.
Yah but they're associated with cooking, pretty sure neither cooks since they could afford personal chefs.

Anyway I still think Southern Cooking is better than Trans DF Express which makes Favors sounds like a trans man/woman.

Yah but they're associated with cooking, pretty sure neither cooks since they could afford personal chefs.

Anyway I still think Southern Cooking is better than Trans DF Express which makes Favors sounds like a trans man/woman.
At least you revealed why you are against Dal's nickname. You're a bigot who is so transphobic you cant even stand to hear the word "trans".

You also dissed Grayson Allen with "Gayson" Allen. I didnt know JFC employed hateful individuals.

At least you revealed why you are against Dal's nickname. You're a bigot who is so transphobic you cant even stand to hear the word "trans".

You also dissed Grayson Allen with "Gayson" Allen. I didnt know JFC employed hateful individuals.

LOL .. way to twist my words.. I've got nothing against trans, just saying D Favs isn't one.