What's new

Great job by Rudy

It's not just the amount that matters. He didn't even have to take the time to find a gofundme page but he did and he donated. It says a lot.

I doubt he took the time. I’m sure he has people who lead him in these directions.

That's precisely how trickledown works, braugh.
I’m not defining trickledown. I’m putting it into context should he feel inclined to match the level of generosity.

Oh and trickledown isn’t exactly the best model for economic prosperity either “braugh”

To the point of the post i quoted however, if you’re hoping someone gets a mega-huge salary so that he might, maybe, donate a fraction of 1% of it back to the community in some way, that’s strange to me. Maybe instead of praying for trickledown we could tackle the real issues, so that people don’t need to rely on $100k handouts to try to cover the aftermath of an accident.

Anyway, keep on tricklin’ braugh

ESPN dummy says this rookie kid Zion will score on Rudy all the time EVERYTIME they play each other as he's that much better than our best defensive big man!

I’m not defining trickledown. I’m putting it into context should he feel inclined to match the level of generosity.

Oh and trickledown isn’t exactly the best model for economic prosperity either “braugh”

To the point of the post i quoted however, if you’re hoping someone gets a mega-huge salary so that he might, maybe, donate a fraction of 1% of it back to the community in some way, that’s strange to me. Maybe instead of praying for trickledown we could tackle the real issues, so that people don’t need to rely on $100k handouts to try to cover the aftermath of an accident.

Anyway, keep on tricklin’ braugh
I was making a jab at trickledown Econ, braugh. All good.