What's new

Greatest Horror Films most ppl don’t know about

So a MUST watch!: The Taking Of Deborah Logan
Holy crap there is a scene in that movie that might be the creepiest image I have ever seen. And its a really good movie anyways but one scene near the end....... You might not be able to sleep after seeing it.

The Empty Man

I listed quite a few. You have to watch The Taking Of Deborah Logan and The Dark and The Wicked.
The other ones are quite good as well but those 2 stand out.

and The 4th Kind is one of my favorites but everyone else seemed to not like it so i dont really think its a must watch for most people.

Completely off the top of my head but here it goes....

Session 9 - creepy AF. David Caruso is actually good in this.

Prince of Darkness - one of Carpenter's lesser known movies. Mid 80's I think - I re-watched it last year and it holds up well.

House of the Devil - cool movie, I think it was made about 10 years ago but kind of a homage to 80's slasher movies.

Found footage movies are mostly a miss for me - but two you might like.

The Last Broadcast - as a Jersey guy you might like it.

Megan is Missing - sick ****ing movie, you'll probably like it, lol.

Completely off the top of my head but here it goes....

Session 9 - creepy AF. David Caruso is actually good in this.

Prince of Darkness - one of Carpenter's lesser known movies. Mid 80's I think - I re-watched it last year and it holds up well.

House of the Devil - cool movie, I think it was made about 10 years ago but kind of a homage to 80's slasher movies.

Found footage movies are mostly a miss for me - but two you might like.

The Last Broadcast - as a Jersey guy you might like it.

Megan is Missing - sick ****ing movie, you'll probably like it, lol.
Thx. I’ve seen House of the Devil. Nicely done flick. I’ll try to check out some of the others.

Thx @fishonjazz as well.

Man Bites Dog

The Legend of Hell House

best part about this is the killer is the host of an Australian home renovation and lifestyle tv show.