What's new

Greg Miller Appreciation Thread

I got no beef with Greg Miller.

Seems like an all right dude and I like how the jazz team is being built (way excited for the season to start).

Keep up the good work miller corp

Too many people hate needlessly on the family. They have kept the Jazz in Utah. They have kept the franchise respected throughout the league. The "grass is always greener on the other side" camp should appreciate the owners. The fact that the owners are on this board offering to work towards resolution of a simple issues gives them tremendous credibility in my mind.

And frankly I have no need to suck up. Never met them, never will, don't even live in the state. But I have no problems saying thanks for keeping the Jazz around and caring about fans.

This thread seems like a suck up kind of thing especially when the issue hasn't even been resolved yet.

Either way he is reaching out and doing a meeting. That takes some balls to say the organization handled the matter in a totally insensitive way. I'm not sure bigger teams would do that. I think most owners would just delegate that to a PR guy, or something.

The weird hate fetish for Greg Miller perplexes me. I know he has a lame goatee, but none of know him enough to bash the guy like some on this site do.

Greg Miller is a great Man. I hope he gets AL back into town before the deadline...

This thread seems like a suck up kind of thing especially when the issue hasn't even been resolved yet.

I don't believe this is sucking up -- just giving credit where credit is due. I don't know him either and have no reason to suck up to him. The fact that he is actually reaching out like this says something about his character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoLIMBH2GNU