What's new

GSW Model vs JAZZ Model

I don't come to this forum thinking I'm getting expert/inside information. I come to exchange my ignorant ideas with all my fellow ignoramuses. However, every now then one of us needs to be reminded that we don't really know what it takes to run an NBA offense, put together a good trade, or create a situation where any particular player can reach their best potential. Sometimes I'm that one, sometimes not.

LOL.. I'm not disputing that..

But to be fair why don't you say that to EVERYONE who posts here?

Or do you just say it to someone who disagrees with your "analysis"?

;)

But to be fair why don't you say that to EVERYONE who posts here?

Or do you just say it to someone who disagrees with your "analysis"?

You mean, give up my title of "Racist Brow" to be known as "No Expertise Brow"? It would take far too much time to search out and call out *everyone* who engagted in such hubris. So I call it out somestimes when I see it, and try to remember that just means the person exhibiting the hubris is just like me (and almost all humans) in that aspect.

You mean, give up my title of "Racist Brow" to be known as "No Expertise Brow"? It would take far too much time to search out and call out *everyone* who engagted in such hubris. So I call it out somestimes when I see it, and try to remember that just means the person exhibiting the hubris is just like me (and almost all humans) in that aspect.

I bet 100% of the time you do this to people you disagree with.

And never to those that agrees with you.

That's all I'm saying.. LOL

;)

I bet 100% of the time you do this to people you disagree with.

And never to those that agrees with you.

I'm more than human eoungh, that I'm more likely to see a flaw when I'm disagreeing with someone than when agreeing with them. So, I'm more likely to call out SaltyDawg on his irrationality when we disagree, and less likely when we agree. On the other hand, even when we disagree, Gameface is almost always rational and carefully considers his posiitons, so I rarely have opportunity to call him out.