What's new

GT: Jazz @ Rockets. Thursday 6 pm MT.

Is Neto a good prospect? He has occasional flashes of decency and then he just kinda sucks.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I'd rather be us than Houston though. We're a young, thoroughly injured team with no stars and can hang with their overpaid superstars who have no excuse.

Times will be brighter for us; it won't be this year as getting into the playoffs probably means a first round sweep at the hands of GS/SA, but I just have to tell myself that it's a process.

Your ankle is sore not sprained but you're not coming back into the game? What's the difference then? Faster recovery of a not-really-an-injury?

Damnit. We are clearly better than Houston and yet 0-2. ****ing injuries. Damnit to hell.

Clutch city looking more like crutch city this year. They aren't going anywhere. They'll blow it up.

Yeah but he's trying to essentially do almost EVERYTHING himself.

No Exum.
No decent PG.
No Hood.
No Burks.
Favors & Gobert been out.
Sure but everyone is trying to do more than normal (hood, burke, withey, johnson, lyles, etc) and I haven't noticed them getting super sloppy.
And I understand that Hayward is getting doubled more but i just see him get sloppy with the ball allot more regardless of what the defense is doing to him.

I feel like the injuries are wearing on Hayward as much as anybody. He has a lot to shoulder.

Still feel like im getting dumped on from these games. I try to wipe it off me but then more dumping commences on me.

The Bird! We are supposed to be burying the Damn Bird!

This is so frustrating, so disappointing. Our future is bright, but with these injuries is impossible. The season is over

The truly sucky thing is that even if everybody comes back soon, the damage has already been done.

Could've and should've been competing for the 5th/6th seed, but now we're looking at a matchup against the Spurs or Warriors in the playoffs. Yay.

Tonight blew and these injuries suck but it's not over. Not even close. Jesus people. Still half the season left...