110515_brett-brown_1200.jpg

J...N....you cup the boolz!

noel_1200.JPG

"Sniff sniff....bitches"​

nerlens-noel-jahlil-okafor-nba-utah-jazz-philadelphia-76ers1.jpg

Nerlens: "Nah man, Bookers ballz smell bad."
Jahlil: "Real bad."

karl_malone_fight.jpg

Yep, no Favors tonight. Gonna be real shorthanded, but it might not matter given our opponent.

Damn, hopefully Withey gets more minutes, rather see more him than book at the moment

Damn, hopefully Withey gets more minutes, rather see more him than book at the moment

I'm still convinced that if Withey had played the last 6 minutes against the Clippers, the Jazz would have won the game.

Quin has too much trust in Booker.

I'm still convinced that if Withey had played the last 6 minutes against the Clippers, the Jazz would have won the game.

Quin has too much trust in Booker.

And it's not as if Booker brings some noticably better offensive game either.

possibility of Booker getting the extra mins is maybe being showcased for a trade who knows, I cant see why Withey cant get at least 20mins with Book out of sorts and especially Favs out.

possibility of Booker getting the extra mins is maybe being showcased for a trade who knows, I cant see why Withey cant get at least 20mins with Book out of sorts and especially Favs out.

Not likely. Booker is a UFA after this season and if he isn't helping us, who could he help?

Did U103 for the Jazz tonight. The Sixers blow but 104 points will be tough for a team without Favors, Burks, Gobert and Exum.

Did U103 for the Jazz tonight. The Sixers blow but 104 points will be tough for a team without Favors, Burks, Gobert and Exum.

76ers defense is (obviously) terrible but probably not a bad bet, Jazz haven't scored over 104 much at all. I think they just did against the Clippers, but had Burks for part of the game.

I would like to see Hayward take over from start to finish for once....

I wouldn't be surprised if Hayward takes it upon himself to take more shots. We will see if that ends up being a good thing... I think he is most effective creating for himself and others.

If the jazz lose lindsay better make some freaking moves. That or he should fire himself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also that awful baby I like it song has never ever been a good song and the jazz play it like it's AC/DC's Thunderstruck.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Only time I realize Millsap is on the floor is when he fouls.