What's new

GT: Oh noes, we have to play the Spurs 8:00 MST

Jazz4ever

Parker is out. Ginobli is questionable. If the Jazz get down by 15+, I expect the boo birds will be out.

9716_tank.jpg

Isn't Leonard still suffering from blurred vision or something?

I still don't see the jazz winning.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah's next win is against a team we have no business beating. We're at the point where teams are going to start looking past us. We're bound to have a good game eventually against someone taking us for an automatic W.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah's next win is against a team we have no business beating. We're at the point where teams are going to start looking past us. We're bound to have a good game eventually against someone taking us for an automatic W.

I want to believe you, but it would have to be an incredible team effort. None of the jazz players are capable of exploding and carrying the team to. Victory.

Last edited:
Honestly if we played like we did vs. the Kings, we might win. We didn't play poorly, we just didn;t make shots. If we can get the same looks, we will be in good shape.

So the jazz do shoot better at home from fga and 3pt.

They also have a 1.00 winning percentage on Tuesdays this season. Spurs are sunk.

Good game to pay close attention to how the opponent plays, learn a few things

Do we play them 4 times this year? I've heard 4 games against the spurs can provide enough learning experience to propel our players to the next level.

that duncan tip when the score was 5-6 was jsut bad defense from burke and kanter. kanter tried but overran, and cory joseph just had all the space in the world

Solid start, watch how well the Spurs make screens, they make a lot of room with this