What's new

GT: Oh noes, we have to play the Spurs 8:00 MST

Another thing that I've noticed Dante do great lately - he's been chasing 3pt shooters away from the 3pt line. They usually step in and shoot an uncontested long two, but that's a much better shot to give up than the 3.

Also, people really underestimate Rodney's athleticism:

RashEnormousGoa.gif

When he goes for rebounds it looks like he jumps really really high. I'd love to see it translating when he goes to the hoop as well. Hopefully with time it will happen more consistently...

It was nice, but you aren't going to get a wide open lane that often that let's you jump-stop plant and explode off 2-feet like he did there. Hood may just be one of those guys who can't jump very high off 1-foot.

I would love the jazz to win a bunch in a row...... and I consider myself part of the taking crowd lol.

I would think that rooting for the Jazz to lose is a requirement for joining the tank club.

I would think that rooting for the Jazz to lose is a requirement for joining the tank club.
Oh, then I might not be part of the tank club.

I want the team to win every game but I'm also happy when they lose due to the tank.

Pretty sweet deal

I want the team to win every game but I'm also happy when they lose due to the tank.

Pretty sweet deal
Sounds like you're conflicted. I suggest you see a shrink.
Half the board should be able to recommend a good one. :p

Pretty sweet deal

Ls and Ws both have their pros and cons this year. So I am not looking at those at all this year. All I am looking at is coaching decisions and player development. So far I am quite pleased.

Ls and Ws both have their pros and cons this year. So I am not looking at those at all this year. All I am looking at is coaching decisions and player development. So far I am quite pleased.
Agree.
Isn't it nice to see us winning 3rd quarters? To me, that says Quin is making adjustments in the locker room. He's also switched up the rotation, leaving Hayward in, to get us off to better starts. Last year, a certain coach would have already benched guys and started our veterans, Novak and Evans.

Agree.
Isn't it nice to see us winning 3rd quarters? To me, that says Quin is making adjustments in the locker room. He's also switched up the rotation, leaving Hayward in, to get us off to better starts. Last year, a certain coach would have already benched guys and started our veterans, Novak and Evans.

And performing well in the 2nd quarter against the Spurs when Hayward was subbed out.

I just saw that Favors messed up Kawahi Leonard's hand the other night. He's had X-rays and is getting an MRI, probably won't play their next game.

I just saw that Favors messed up Kawahi Leonard's hand the other night. He's had X-rays and is getting an MRI, probably won't play their next game.

That is unfortunate, never like seeing a guy hurt. Especially a relatively good guy like Leonard.

However that call was horrendous and that was a clean block. Just an unfortunate landing.

Last edited:
That is unfortunate. never liek seeing a guy hurt. Especially a relatively good guy like Leonard.

However that call was horrendous and that was a clena block. Just an unfortunate landing.

Leonard will know better next time to not come with that weak **** against Favors.

It was nice, but you aren't going to get a wide open lane that often that let's you jump-stop plant and explode off 2-feet like he did there. Hood may just be one of those guys who can't jump very high off 1-foot.

All that was was a strong, aggressive move, it wasn't that athletic at all.

And performing well in the 2nd quarter against the Spurs when Hayward was subbed out.
According to that game, everyone appears to be correct about Burks.

It seems that Burks plays better with the second unit and the second unit plays better with Burks.

That was about the best I have seen the jazz play all year with favors and Hayward both in the bench. Burks is given the green light to attack when playing with the bench.
I wonder what would happen if Burks was given the green light to attack with the starters instead of passing the ball around the perimeter. (Also gets alot more plays with the ball in his hands and a screen set for him when he is in with the bench)