What's new

GT: Your Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Bums, 1/22/16 7:30 EST/5:30 MST

Nah brah, we good. The Curse of Coach Killer will follow the Nets for the foreseeable future.
1428ydl.png
D-wills hair and beard looks delicious. I love ramen noodles...

Ya, my spirits as a jazz fan are pretty Damn low... Maybe an all time low

C'mon, Fish. With a healthy Faves, Burks and Exum this team has atleast 25 wins up to this point. Don't forget we lost the French assassin for a while. We have one of the best up and coming coaches in the NBA and our cap is looking fantastic. Keep baking that cake...

Ooooh child things are gonna get easier/brighter.

C'mon, Fish. With a healthy Faves, Burks and Exum this team has atleast 25 wins up to this point. Don't forget we lost the French assassin for a while. We have one of the best up and coming coaches in the NBA and our cap is looking fantastic. Keep baking that cake...

Ooooh child things are gonna get easier/brighter.
I agree with all of that but the problem is that we are not healthy and we have only won 18 games and I need them to finish the season with 42 or more.

I agree with all of that but the problem is that we are not healthy and we have only won 18 games and I need them to finish the season with 42 or more.

We are right there. This is the same team that finished last year on a torrid stretch...we can do it again and easily finish with 42 and the 8th seed.

Keep the faith, brother.

and the Kings just keep winning now suddenly ...

if they can maintain their 8th seed, what you think about first round Kings vs Warriors? Splash Bros vs Gay Cousins?

Guys, I had a dream last night that I went bowling with Steph Curry. I took his ball. There were none other balls left. I think I bowled into the wrong lane, but it was a strike.

Aside from obvious homoerotic connotations (which you can please indulge me with), I think this dream means we will get the 8th seed and steal a game from the cute-three-pt-shootin' Warriers.

S14.jpg

Seriously, watch this, though:
[video=youtube_share;V7mTloN1Jdg]https://youtu.be/V7mTloN1Jdg

Remember when Brook Lopez dropped like 20 on Kanter/Rudy/Favors in the first half a few seasons back.. I know he posterized Enes.

I hope Rudy's ready to play, he's certainly put on plenty of good weight since then.Still, Brook has gotta have at least 30lbs on him..

If Robin can drop 20, Batman can definitely score 30..

The Kings have won 7 of 10 and their chemistry is clearly building. The last 2 minutes of the Kings-Hawks game were quite convincing, Rondo's making a huge impact for them. Dare I say must-win??

Dare I say must-win??

Gotta beat these Brooklyn HipsterBums. I'm getting so live right now. Just swam 50 laps, chillin' on homemade burritos and a San Pellegrino. I will post my outfit later. I'm so metro!

AsYzivj.jpg

Frosty the Jazz Man
Nice

That's some sweet gear bro.

I'm going to dinner and then a hockey game tonight and you have inspired me to wear some jazz swag as well.