What's new

GT: Your Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Bums, 1/22/16 7:30 EST/5:30 MST

Where did the "drug rehab" thing come from? Random, borderline offensive, brah. I haven't read anything about Mr. Favors to produce even a smidgeon of concern about drug abuse.

How is it offensive?

I bring it up because of:

A this injury has been so sudden and so long lasting
B the Jazz refuse to discuss in detail what's happening

It leads me to believe that there are personal problems brewing with Favors.

How is it offensive?

I don't really want to **** up this chill thread, but we should all be aware of the negative and false stereotype associated with African Americans and drug abuse. I'm not saying you were intentional in your statement to elicit this stereotype. But the way stereotypes work, they are unconscious and often go unchecked when people act on them. We can hold each other accountable, that's all. I expect you to do the same for me (probably with my blatantly homoerotic posts).

How is it offensive?

This has to be trolling. U can't be this dumb!! There's no way a drug addiction or a lengthy rehab visit could be kept secret in this day and age for this long.

This has to be trolling. U can't be this dumb!! There's no way a drug addiction or a lengthy rehab visit could be kept secret in this day and age for this long.

Exactly, and this is how rumors start. Next thing you know Chris Broussard will be tweeting it from "multiple sources".

How is it offensive?

Dennis Lindsay talked about it on the big show last week. Said he'd been strongly encouraging Favors to take his time recovering to make sure he feels right. Said "it's on me, guys."

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I wore them during many recent losses because they used to be my unlucky jazz socks. Wore them until the jazz won to break the curse. Sorry

Sent from the JazzFanz app
Lol