What's new

Handful of players participate in workouts at Zions Bank Basketball Center

I’ve never been really into Adidas. His Issue 1s were very comfortable and decent. These ones we shall see what they look like in person. Hopefully they’re popular among some.
Yeah, I don't like Adidas basketball shoes at all. Now, the UltraBoosts, those are a different story. Love those shoes!!!

Yeah, I don't like Adidas basketball shoes at all. Now, the UltraBoosts, those are a different story. Love those shoes!!!
Hopefully Dons can continue being successful. Gonna be tough with the economy tanking, pretty sure Adidas is giving Trae Young his own shoe so that may further dilute sales of his. Idk. Would like to see his shoe last while he’s here and get into the 6,7,8 issues range at least.

@oneye. Please @ me when shoes are on sale
@Shad Adidas is 30% sitewide including the brand new ones that just released today of his shoe. Eastbay is still the 20%+the 25% more off. Only place you can get those newest released ones is on Adidas website from what I've seen, but 30% off is good.

@Shad Adidas is 30% sitewide including the brand new ones that just released today of his shoe. Eastbay is still the 20%+the 25% more off. Only place you can get those newest released ones is on Adidas website from what I've seen, but 30% off is good.
What's the code for Eastbay? I thought that ended this morning? I'm feeling remorse not getting the blue ones

I’ve never been really into Adidas. His Issue 1s were very comfortable and decent. These ones we shall see what they look like in person. Hopefully they’re popular among some.

The Hardens from 2 years ago were some of the best shoes Ive ever worn but in general adidas has always felt much cheaper than Nike.

I’m guessing Conley wasn’t in Utah based on his HORSE court looks more like something he’d have at whatever his home base is. Also Juwan Morgan was not in Utah based on his Cameo videos.
Just so we’re clear Morgan is in SLC right now and quite literally the only player who hasn’t set foot in SLC since March is Donovan Mitchell. Sad representation/leadership from the star of the franchise who is so “committed” to the community and franchise. He is 100% the only guy on the team including 2 way players and even some Star players who has not touched SLC since this happened. What commitment.

To follow up. Donovan, Mike, + a pick, for Dame or Beal. Would you?(also whatever other team was involved would have to include another player to make salaries match).

If you keep Clarkson(likely if willing to spend the money) and bring back Favs(a little birdie told me it’s something the Jazz will very much try to do this offseason). You are a legitimate contender to win the title IMO.
Where did Don quarantine?

Where did Don quarantine?
Irrelevant when I’ve watched two way players travel back and forth from NY and other places multiple times lol. Sorry.

“leadership has a price”.

Royce has went home and back a couple times. Most players have traveled during this entire thing more than you’d think. Sorry. I’m not here for excuses from the dude who’s supposed to be the face of the franchise and went to Connecticut to hide and has time for GMA but not local media, his organization, or fanbase, while Niang,Joe, Mike and others all find time lol.

Last edited:
Irrelevant when I’ve watched two way players travel back and forth from NY and other places multiple times lol. Sorry.

“leadership has a price”.

Royce has went home and back a couple times. Most players have traveled during this entire thing more than you’d think. Sorry. I’m not here for excuses from the dude who’s supposed to be the face of the franchise and went to Connecticut to hide and has time for GMA but not local media, his organization, or fanbase, while Niang,Joe, Mike and others all find time lol.
The question answered only required a one or two word answer.
You typed all this and still never answered the question.
I still don't know where he quarantined. I'm curious though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The question answered only required a one or two word answer.
You typed all this and still never answered the question.
I still don't know where he quarantined. I'm curious though.

Connecticut. He flew directly from OKC to Connecticut, a local reporter mentioned it at some point. Can’t remember who.

Connecticut. He flew directly from OKC to Connecticut, a local reporter mentioned it at some point. Can’t remember who.
Is that where he is from? For some reason I thought he was from new York. Or maybe he couldn't go there cause that was like ground zero for the virus in the US. What is good connection to Connecticut?

Is that where he is from? For some reason I thought he was from new York. Or maybe he couldn't go there cause that was like ground zero for the virus in the US. What is good connection to Connecticut?

He grew up in NY until he was like 15-16 I think, then moved to Connecticut, he lives in Connecticut.