What's new

Happy birthday, Dalamon!

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];660523 said:
Your special birthday bravado is pretty cute buddy.

Not as cute as your mid-life crisis bravado funnelled to try and make Jazzfanz an opaque, characterless community of pure sports-drivel, and pseudo-intellectuality.

Happy birthday kid!!!... well....I guess you not kid anymore:/
Props for nr.12 jersey. I have same nr. but from 90's with mountains. So if one day in West Ed you will see somebody wearing Jazz purple jersey with nr.12 it might be me LMAO.

Happy birthday kid!!!... well....I guess you not kid anymore:/
Props for nr.12 jersey. I have same nr. but from 90's with mountains. So if one day in West Ed you will see somebody wearing Jazz purple jersey with nr.12 it might be me LMAO.

Me, you, and JimLes will have to road-trip to Utah sometime.

Only if the two of you promise that you won't rape me.

A gif taken from the said video. Pls ignore the crappy quality

omf21Uw.gif

Of the clothes or the "dancing"? Or did we just barely miss you falling down? That would have been cool!

Of the clothes or the "dancing"? Or did we just barely miss you falling down? That would have been cool!

Please share photos of your style and/or moves, to prove your superiority.

Until then, pls sir, submit to DALAFELD

*confirmed*

*confirmed*

I always wondered...

Happy Birthday, Dal.

You are more of a man (a metrosexual man, but a man nevertheless) in 20 years than I am in... well, many more years than that.

Put on your favorite cologne, go out and not get laid.

Happy Birthday, Dal.

You are more of a man (a metrosexual man, but a man nevertheless) in 20 years than I am in... well, many more years than that.

Lol repped

Happy Birthday, Dal.

You are a beautiful human being, LeBronko.

*confirmed*

Fine here is a video of my dance moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

Happy B-day, Dal! I left you a special treat in the game thread. Compliments of myself and the prince of darkness, himself.

Enjoy!

Fine here is a video of my dance moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXO-jKksQkM

That dude would be a better PG than Trey Burke ! Terrific body control, body fakes, potential to be a great post player with his footwork and toying with his pivot. Jab steps like Melo, the whole package.

Oh and Happy Birthday! Better a day too late than not at all ;) Can't blame it on timezones either.