What's new

Happy No Collusion Day Everyone

Looks like everyone can sleep at night. The president isn't a Russian agent afterall.

Gee, who would have thought.

Im shocked that the liberal media turned out to be wrong.

Seriously, how dumb do you feel for falling for another one of the left's garbage lies?

Looks like everyone can sleep at night. The president isn't a Russian agent afterall.

Gee, who would have thought.

Im shocked that the liberal media turned out to be wrong.
Eh?

I'm not sure you understand what you've read. While it doesn't mean there was collusion it doesn't mean there wasn't.

Also, did you read the part that said Muller never went out of bounds during his investigation? Nothing inappropriate at all, ever. So I guess Trump lied about that like he lies about pretty much everything always?

If this investigation doesn't implicate Trump does that mean you think Muller is a decent American? I mean the guy is a ****ing war hero many times over and has dedicated his entire life to the service of his country, so as long as his findings align with your worldview will you be willing to call him a decent American?

What Trump has done to Muller, much like he has done to McCain, much like he did to the Kahn gold star family, is despicable. That's your ****ing hero. Yeah, out one side of your mouth you don't like him, out the other you're giddy that he's taking on... taking on American institutions that have made this the world's greatest superpower and greatest nation to have ever existed. He's gonna "fix" that and make us gutter-great again. Can't ****ing wait. ****'s gonna be so not PC, we'll be punching gays in the street, calling black people what we really want to call them, telling women what their place is. So tired of the PC ********, amiright?

Eh?

I'm not sure you understand what you've read. While it doesn't mean there was collusion it doesn't mean there wasn't.

Also, did you read the part that said Muller never went out of bounds during his investigation? Nothing inappropriate at all, ever. So I guess Trump lied about that like he lies about pretty much everything always?

If this investigation doesn't implicate Trump does that mean you think Muller is a decent American? I mean the guy is a ****ing war hero many times over and has dedicated his entire life to the service of his country, so as long as his findings align with your worldview will you be willing to call him a decent American?

What Trump has done to Muller, much like he has done to McCain, much like he did to the Kahn gold star family, is despicable. That's your ****ing hero. Yeah, out one side of your mouth you don't like him, out the other you're giddy that he's taking on... taking on American institutions that have made this the world's greatest superpower and greatest nation to have ever existed. He's gonna "fix" that and make us gutter-great again. Can't ****ing wait. ****'s gonna be so not PC, we'll be punching gays in the street, calling black people what we really want to call them, telling women what their place is. So tired of the PC ********, amiright?
Haha.

The last part was like this accelerating rant that went off the rails.

You were making good points until that.

Ive never met Muller. I have no idea if he is a decent human being. But the Trump witch hunt was pretty ****ing stupid regardless.

Haha.

The last part was like this accelerating rant that went off the rails.

You were making good points until that.

Ive never met Muller. I have no idea if he is a decent human being. But the Trump witch hunt was pretty ****ing stupid regardless.
What about the Russian interference in our elections hunt? Was that okay?

What about the Russian interference in our elections hunt? Was that okay?

Why is globalism, open borders, anti-nationalism, etc, all ok with you until it comes to Russia influencing the elections? Seriously, who gives a ****. They helped release information that we should know as citizens. Why does that bother you? We should be thanking them.

Suddenly you are a nationalist when comes to this.

Why is illegal immigration not seen as influencing elections from another country?

Why do we have to be enemies with Russia and must be friends with Mexico?

Why is globalism, open borders, anti-nationalism, etc, all ok with you until it comes to Russia influencing the elections? Seriously, who gives a ****. They helped release information that we should know as citizens. Why does that bother you? We should be thanking them.

Suddenly you are a nationalist when comes to this.

Why is illegal immigration not seen as influencing elections from another country?

Why do we have to be enemies with Russia and must be friends with Mexico?
You think this is about them hacking the DNC?

Wake the **** up!

You think this is about them hacking the DNC?

Wake the **** up!

Umm...Ya. pretty much., and a couple other minor stupid things.

Thats what Happy No Collusion Day means.

So you still have faith this report is going to drop a bombshell on Trump huh? Wow, you are going to be severely disappointed.

Why is it that liberals want this to be true? You are the definition of conspiracy theorists? You are starting at a conclusion and working your way backwards.

Last edited:
Umm...Ya. pretty much., and a couple other minor stupid things.

Thats what Happy No Collusion Day means.

You are starting at a conclusion and working your way backwards.

Maybe I missed something, but no one besides AG Barr (and his folks) has seen the report yet. Why do you assume that it exonerates the Pres? Seems to me that the pot might be calling the kettle black here.

And the Mueller investigation not finding evidence of collusion, if that is the case, doesn't mean Trump isn't Putin's puppet. Collusion is a hard thing to prove, pretty smart of Trump to convince some people on the right that that's the only thing that matters. He could be as rotten as they come, but hey, he wasn't caught this time. So it's all good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Maybe I missed something, but no one besides AG Barr (and his folks) has seen the report yet. Why do you assume that it exonerates the Pres? Seems to me that the pot might be calling the kettle black here.

And the Mueller investigation not finding evidence of collusion, if that is the case, doesn't mean Trump isn't Putin's puppet. Collision is a hard thing to prove, pretty smart of Trump to convince some people on the right that that's the only thing that matters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Its being reported all over that there will be no more indictments. Meaning, this **** show is over.

Throw a dart at the wall and you find any leftist news outlet reporting this.

How weird it must be getting up at 6am on a weekend morning with a Trump boner.

How weird is it to wake up the day after No Collusion Day and realize you will have to start some new conspiracy and or do something else with your life now that your dream is dead?

And to think. If you werent brainbrained I could have saved you 2 years of wasted time dwelling on this fake news.

How many times must you be duped by the fake news before you get tired of it?

How weird is it to wake up the day after No Collusion Day and realize you will have to start some new conspiracy and or do something else with your life now that your dream is dead?

And to think. If you werent brainbrained I could have saved you 2 years of wasted time dwelling on this fake news.

How many times must you be duped by the fake news before you get tired of it?

Are you high or something? I rarely participated in the Russia threads, and I had been just waiting for the report to see what's up. Never understood why Russia would involve an idiot with sub 80 IQ in any of their plans.

Are you high or something? I rarely participated in the Russia threads, and I had been just waiting for the report to see what's up. Never understood why Russia would involve an idiot with sub 80 IQ in any of their plans.

Ok. But you still are on team left and deny there is fake news coming from the left

This Russia Gate is fake news. So its funny to see you on that side again.

I can feel you inching away from them though. Id seperate myself from them too. Cmon over to the middle buddy. You dont want to be over there. Its a warped reality.

Last edited:
Ok. But you still are on team left and deny there is fake news coming from the left

This Russia Gate is fake news. So its funny to see you on that side again.

I can feel you inching away from them though. Id seperate myself from them too. Cmon over to the middle buddy. You dont want to be over there. Its a warped reality.
The news was that there was an investigation. There was. What part of the news was fake again? Show me the fake part.

Its being reported all over that there will be no more indictments. Meaning, this **** show is over.

Throw a dart at the wall and you find any leftist news outlet reporting this.
You did know going into this there was never going to be an indictment of the President while he was in office, right? Please tell me you understand something about this?

You did know going into this there was never going to be an indictment of the President while he was in office, right? Please tell me you understand something about this?

Actually, I did know this.

So tell me again what the point of the 27 million dollar investigation was?

Could have used that money to help the poor. But thats not really important to Democrats is it?

Do you actually believe after his 8 years is up thats when they will indict him? What wpuld be the point of waiting that long? Not gonna happen.

So what now? Now we bave to wait 6+ years to prove some more shot isnt gonna happen.

Actually, I did know this.

So tell me again what the point of the 27 million dollar investigation was?

Could have used that money to help the poor. But thats not really important to Democrats is it?

Do you actually believe after his 8 years is up thats when they will indict him? What wpuld be the point of waiting that long? Not gonna happen.

So what now? Now we bave to wait 6+ years to prove some more shot isnt gonna happen.
You know that the investigation was focused on Russian interference in our Presidential election, right?

They found evidence of that and have convicted several people of that.

So please tell me why that should not have been investigated or was a waste of money?

So to answer your question the point of the 27 million dollar investigation was to uncover details about Russian interference of our Presidential election. Since none of us know what's in the report we don't yet know the extent of that interference, but we do know it happened and we have charged and convicted people based on their involvement in it.