What's new

Happy Valentine's day jazzfanz

I made a mistake, I meant self-watering pots. Allows the plant to consume water at its own pace. Great if you have lots of plants or travel a lot. You can find them on amazon. Something like this:
Amazon product ASIN B07GZ8JL34
Smart Pots is actually a brand, a fabric that works great with plants (plenty of competition though). Didn't buy them this time. They are great if you plan to move around your plants or if they grow fast and need an upgrade. Here is an example:

Amazon product ASIN B013JFHMNK
Hope that helps
Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

i have a new part timer at work, 18 yo girl Her boyfriend dropped in to give her some flowers and i had the pleasure of grilling the living **** out of him and making him sweat lol So much fun and then at the end when i dropped it and said i was kidding the look on his face was priceless lol

I got MrsB some roses. Bought them last night at Costco. We also went to Wicked over the weekend.

I gave my mom a stuffed bear and chocolates.

I got flowers, chocolates, a bracelet, a stuffed red heart, more chocolate, a facial mask, bath salts. Not bad for a single gal.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I gave my mom a stuffed bear and chocolates.

I got flowers, chocolates, a bracelet, a stuffed red heart, more chocolate, a facial mask, bath salts. Not bad for a single gal.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Mother warned me about girls like you.

i considered surprising my loved one with some flowers but figured she'd think its naff.

Yes it was just for flower (weed). I researched it a bunch though and it had great reviews and looks awesome. Ours just wouldn't hit worth a ****. We tried every method and nothing would work very well. We found the most effective method was just to suck as hard as you can and then you could get a tiny hit.

Tell me about these smart pots. My wife had plants all over the house. If I had to guess a ballpark amount I would say she has about 30. Maybe these smart pots could be a birthday present.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I wont read too much into this.

I gave a Valentines gift to a good female friend of mine with whom I've had something of a dalliance. It's a framed recycled page out of an old encyclopedia with an illustration of her favorite flower printed over it.

She just told me she's probably breaking up with her boyfriend. So.

Last edited:
Got my squeeze some matching earrings and necklace with her birthstone. and deep base sports wireless earbuds. And of course the full body massage. First time I was happy to get a lady a gift and didn't feel burdened or pressured by our cultures. Or her standards or expectations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

Bought my wife a cruise. Of course we aren't going until next year, but it's this year's gift damnit! It still counts! Besides the regal suite or whatever it's called ain't cheap!