What's new

Hayward's Wife

homeytennis

Talking smack about the Hornets and their medical staff. I bet this will put his value higher and higher. Just remember she was the driving force to get GH out of Salt Lake and totally screw over the Jazz in the process.

I feel bad for him. She needs to just stfu. He probably doesn’t have the balls to tell her and if he does, she clearly doesn’t or doesn’t get it.

I feel bad for him. She needs to just stfu. He probably doesn’t have the balls to tell her and if he does, she clearly doesn’t or doesn’t get it.

Yeah, you hope they would. I mean I’ve had shituations happen to where I’ll have to have to have a talk with my wife. You’d think they learn after the first time.

I want to have the confidence to trust my wife to not say something stupid, but after so many times you gotta just shrug. I learned to just say “that’s not my opinion” in certain situations.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Thats after 3 kids you gotta go back and look when they were dating
No I don't.

His HS sweetheart was hot. This woman was never attractive to me. She had $$ in her eyes from the moment she met him IMHO. She has been a "Karen" in every definition of that term anytime I've ever heard a thing about her. She will be his worst curse for the rest of his life.

Jesus christ y'all are cringe. Gordon left you years ago and it's time to let it go.

**** him. That aside, this doesn’t change the fact that his wife is a money-grubbing whore who has his balls in a vice. We’re insulting her, not him. I actually feel for the kid.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
No I don't.

His HS sweetheart was hot. This woman was never attractive to me. She had $$ in her eyes from the moment she met him IMHO. She has been a "Karen" in every definition of that term anytime I've ever heard a thing about her. She will be his worst curse for the rest of his life.
Might just be me but I prefer the current one way more…

5C42A9A9-B734-49F1-8154-F63ECA99B489.jpeg

27065E85-1AE0-4EA9-A65D-8B2D1C905922.jpeg

**** him. That aside, this doesn’t change the fact that his wife is a money-grubbing whore who has his balls in a vice. We’re insulting her, not him. I actually feel for the kid.

[removed]
This is the first comment I've ever reported. You're a grade school teacher who posts barely legal girls in skimpy outfits. Get your self in order.

Last edited by a moderator: