What's new

Hayward's Wife

This is the first comment I've ever reported. You're a grade school teacher who posts barely legal girls in skimpy outfits. Get your self in order.
You say that like it's a bad thing. "Legal" is the operative term here.

And I missed it. @Keefe what was the picture? Need to see for, you know, science.

With an overly opinionated wife and his 3rd daughter on the way I hope he has a real nice man cave to barricade himself in.

I feel a little bad for Hagnerd. Once he stops earning checks, she is gonna divorce him for half plus child support.

And I missed it. @Keefe what was the picture? Need to see for, you know, science.
What he said was worse than a pic. But if you need some science I assume you know how to use Google. Just type "jailbait" into your search and you'll get what you're looking for.

I didn’t post a pic. Think I’ve posted maybe two pics in like three years. Oh well, I guess dude doesn’t get laid and wants to be a miserable human being.

What he said was worse than a pic. But if you need some science I assume you know how to use Google. Just type "jailbait" into your search and you'll get what you're looking for.

What in the holy **** are you talking about you moron? I cross lines no doubt but you’re flat out lying here.

@Jason

Can we get a warning for this moron? I said nothing of the like. I assume this person is a bit mentally slow and doesn’t even understand what I said because he/she has no sexual experience and is repressed Morman, or is that asking too much?