What's new

Hello All!

*slaps knee*

Gods, where DO you come up with this stuff? Do you and SimpleJoker share khef?

Lolzz all mighty. Trout you're on one today, man tell me how I can be such a worthwhile member of society like you.

I mean just this week, I was talking to this scum of the earth... insurance tool, I think he worked for State Farm. And as I was talking to this half-literate scum of the earth, who I doubt has attained any worthwhile education at all and probably only has the capability to own property by renting out his basement to people he knows on the internet, I was just thinking... I bet this guy would be wholly edified by troutbum. Hell with raspberry's wisdom this person could probably upgrade his life from "epic-fail" to "Meh". I'll have to put you in contact with him... I think his name is Ballou.

Lolzz all mighty. Trout you're on one today, man tell me how I can be such a worthwhile member of society like you.

I mean just this week, I was talking to this scum of the earth... insurance tool, I think he worked for State Farm. And as I was talking to this half-literate scum of the earth, who I doubt has attained any worthwhile education at all and probably only has the capability to own property by renting out his basement to people he knows on the internet, I was just thinking... I bet this guy would be wholly edified by troutbum. Hell with raspberry's wisdom this person could probably upgrade his life from "epic-fail" to "Meh". I'll have to put you in contact with him... I think his name is Ballou.

You'd do that for me? Gosh, you're a peach.

Mr. D. Ballou? I've heard that I should be glad I've never met him in person. Someone said something about smelling like a lot of fish poo or something.

Last edited: