What's new

Hey, let's trade Millsap for a box of rocks.

Hey, let's all enjoy a great Jazz victory on the road against a division rival by making straw man accusations.

Get a life dude.

Sell high.

Give it 3 or 4 more games -- we'll all want to trade everyone again. But then it will be too late.

Fire Ty Corbin, Coach of the Year!

Guess this is as good of a place as any:

I was one of the guys that was saying that Millsap couldn't start at the 4 in the NBA on a good team. I was wrong. There, I said it, don't say that I won't admit when I was wrong. He has added enough fade away shots and spin moves and dribbling to more than make up for his short stature, and yes, he is good enough to start on a good team, even a playoff team.

On defense he will still be a bit of a liability, but he has pretty good hops, and can block a shot, so that helps. There may be some matchups where Favors gets more time because of how long he is, but for the most part, Millsap is an absolute asset on the team, and I hope that he does play some 3 so he can get Favors some time on the floor.

He is the NBA's new Charles Barkley.

Guess this is as good of a place as any:

I was one of the guys that was saying that Millsap couldn't start at the 4 in the NBA on a good team. I was wrong. There, I said it, don't say that I won't admit when I was wrong. He has added enough fade away shots and spin moves and dribbling to more than make up for his short stature, and yes, he is good enough to start on a good team, even a playoff team.

On defense he will still be a bit of a liability, but he has pretty good hops, and can block a shot, so that helps. There may be some matchups where Favors gets more time because of how long he is, but for the most part, Millsap is an absolute asset on the team, and I hope that he does play some 3 so he can get Favors some time on the floor.

He is the NBA's new Charles Barkley.

He is god awful at times defensively. It's frustrating too because it's not just because he is short. He lets his man get position way to easily most of the time.

Millsap could probably be a 3rd option on a contending team. He's still a bit of a tweener though. Going up against Harrington and Gallinari wasn't an issue, since they're both tweeners too. New Jersey didn't have much to throw at him either. I like Millsap, but let's see how he does against Blake Griffin.

Millsap could probably be a 3rd option on a contending team. He's still a bit of a tweener though. Going up against Harrington and Gallinari wasn't an issue, since they're both tweeners too. New Jersey didn't have much to throw at him either. I like Millsap, but let's see how he does against Blake Griffin.

Actually, I kinda can't wait until Tuesday, because Paul will get to do just that. The Clippers are the best team in LA, not the Lakers. Our game against them on Tuesday will be for third in the West.