What's new

Hey, We'll Help You Out If You Ask Nicely

MeloTheJazzKiller

The NBA gave us the most ridiculous schedule in history. The last nine games of the season and we have to play seven of them against western conference teams during a west coast road swing.

Now here's where New York can help Utah out. Three nights ago during the NFL draft you gave the NY Jets a dopey kid from Draper, Utah as their quarterback. I hate the Jets so I want to thank Utah for shipping off to the Jets a frail, baby-faced kid, who will be a bust. In return I will offer up a game or two that the Knicks will win and help the Jazz finish higher in the West.

Houston
Memphis
Denver
Phoenix
Clippers
Lakers
Spurs

My God, look what the NBA gave us to finish out our season. But, this is a blessing for the Jazz. Just ask nicely and I will make sure the Knicks slaughter any of those teams you want us to.

We don't know yet. Check back in about a week.

Won't wait a week. In a week's time you Jazz will probably even be out of the play-in games.

I realize after the beatdown to the Suns you took Friday night, that the Jazz need help. You can't do it on your own. So tonight we are playing the Rockets. We will be cool and beat them for you.

The NBA gave us the most ridiculous schedule in history. The last nine games of the season and we have to play seven of them against western conference teams during a west coast road swing.

Now here's where New York can help Utah out. Three nights ago during the NFL draft you gave the NY Jets a dopey kid from Draper, Utah as their quarterback. I hate the Jets so I want to thank Utah for shipping off to the Jets a frail, baby-faced kid, who will be a bust. In return I will offer up a game or two that the Knicks will win and help the Jazz finish higher in the West.

Houston
Memphis
Denver
Phoenix
Clippers
Lakers
Spurs

My God, look what the NBA gave us to finish out our season. But, this is a blessing for the Jazz. Just ask nicely and I will make sure the Knicks slaughter any of those teams you want us to.
**** it, slaughter them all

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Houston
Memphis
Denver
Phoenix
Clippers
Lakers
Spurs

Look sometimes the peasants need help from the King... please let us have some scraps from your bounteous table.

We don't need you to beat Houston or Memphis but we needed your Knicks to beat Denver and they got spanked. See what happens when the Knicks play real playoff teams instead of the pretenders in the East. You have three contenders in the East. Brooklyn, Philly and the B.ucks. So if you can beat the Suns and Clippers then your team will be forgiven for losing to the Nuggets

We don't need you to beat Houston or Memphis but we needed your Knicks to beat Denver and they got spanked. See what happens when the Knicks play real playoff teams instead of the pretenders in the East. You have three contenders in the East. Brooklyn, Philly and the B.ucks. So if you can beat the Suns and Clippers then your team will be forgiven for losing to the Nuggets
I don't even care about denver as it pertains to the jazz and seeding at this point.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app