What's new

HH's New FA Crush

Shaq would fit us better offensively than Bulls. Doesn't get much ballhandling duties in Chicago but he would touch the ball more in the flow of offense here. When he played for the Suns, I think he played some PG and he has good passing instincts. Nothing special, though.

There are 2 hitches in his shooting mechanic that makes me cringe some but he is shooting better this season albeit on 1 attempt per game.

The defense and rebounding for a wing are the main things I'm after... pretty elite stuff. The shot is ugly but not broken... I don't know if its a hitch but there is a lot of stuff going on.

I would be happy to get Harrison but would prefer his teammate Kris Dunn. Dunn is bad offensively, but he can change games with his defense. If Dunn was a starter and played 30 minutes a night, he would be a perennial on the all-defense team.

Both players have only been on bad teams, with low talent around them, and organizations that aren't good at developing players. So, Harrison/Dunn might be able to blossom with the Jazz.

Both are RFA's, but the Bulls are pretty heavily invested in guards, so I expect at least one of them will switch teams this year. Dunn was a major chip in the Butler trade, so they might try to keep him to save face. Overall, I like the idea of targeting this type of player who would upgrade the defense at the point of attack.

I wonder if Detroit would do Snell for Conley.

Sure Conley makes $20+ million more than Snell, but Conley would be a good addition for a team that desperately needs a good leader. Conley has another 3-4 solid years left. He fits next to Wood, Griffin, Kennard pretty well. Their lockerroom needs him.

Detroit is saddled with Griffin's salary so might as well make the most of the moment. No good free agents are going there and this would be getting Conley on the cheap.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app