What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Also claimed Jill Stein in 2016 was a Russian “asset” lmfao.

if she had anything beyond wild, irresponsible conjecture she would, and should, come forward with it.

My little boy had to ask me what I was crackin up about while we were playing ball.. I was thinking Tulsi is up there talking about love & healing the nation and the left is like "it's a RuSSIAN PLANT!!"

omg that's some comedy - a hindu Russian agent

You may not like where the message is coming from but if there’s going to be a Jill Stein like spoiler in 2020 wouldn’t Tulsi be it? You may not like the messenger but is the message wrong? Now if Tulsi goes 3rd party, she’ll only prove Clinton right.

before we immediately dismiss the things clinton says, let’s remember:

Was she wrong? So if you hate the messenger please specify that you do. I can understand Clinton fatigue. If you disagree with the message, please explain why because I think Clinton might be onto something. Judging by her history, she’s probably right.

Last edited:
You may not like where the message is coming from but if there’s going to be a Jill Stein like spoiler in 2020 wouldn’t Tulsi be it? You may not like the messenger but is the message wrong? Now if Tulsi goes 3rd party, she’ll only prove Clinton right.
The message that Gabbard is being groomed by Russia and is an asset of Russia is completely unsubstantiated.

Russia can prefer non-interventionist candidates without those candidates working for Russia or even liking Russia. If Gabbard has been emailing Russian intelligence personnel or setting up meetings with them in hotel rooms then sure, reason to be suspicious, but there is no evidence of anything like that.

Hillary isn't helping. She's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned and she should go away.

The message that Gabbard is being groomed by Russia and is an asset of Russia is completely unsubstantiated.

Russia can prefer non-interventionist candidates without those candidates working for Russia or even liking Russia. If Gabbard has been emailing Russian intelligence personnel or setting up meetings with them in hotel rooms then sure, reason to be suspicious, but there is no evidence of anything like that
Hillary isn't helping. She's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned and she should go away.

I think it depends on what she means by “groomed.” Seems to me like Tulsi has got all the Russian arguments down. She blames us for everything while never speaking ill of Assad and Putin. Russian troll farms seem to promote Tulsi over any other candidate. And Tulsi has shown a willingness to publicly attack the party. We already have evidence that Russian money has funded other political campaigns. Has Russian money found its way into Tulsi’s war chest? I think there’s substantial reason for concern that Russia is going to use Tulsi to help re-elect Donald.

Well, the Liberal crowd will believe anything that their side says, so...

If they are throwing this obvious nonsense at at Tulsi its gotta make you wonder just how legitimate the things they say about Trump are.

The left is just so beyond disrespectful to our military. Unbelievable.
Clinton isn’t “the Left” you ****ing dimwit.

Russia can prefer non-interventionist candidates without those candidates working for Russia or even liking Russia. If Gabbard has been emailing Russian intelligence personnel or setting up meetings with them in hotel rooms then sure, reason to be suspicious, but there is no evidence of anything like that.

I’ll also add that I’d be fine to never hear from the Clintons again. Their time has past. I have doubts over whether her comments help too. My qualm is with the messenger. How would this be treated if Biden, Sanders, or Warren had said this exact same thing? Would it be more or less credible?

I do have questions on what Tulsi is trying to accomplish here. Why else would Clinton be speaking out?

I think it depends on what she means by “groomed.” Seems to me like Tulsi has got all the Russian arguments down. She blames us for everything while never speaking ill of Assad and Putin. Russian troll farms seem to promote Tulsi over any other candidate. And Tulsi has shown a willingness to publicly attack the party. We already have evidence that Russian money has funded other political campaigns. Has Russian money found its way into Tulsi’s war chest? I think there’s substantial reason for concern that Russia is going to use Tulsi to help re-elect Donald.
Nothing has been substantiated. At all. The DNC has earned its reputation as being corrupt. They’re vastly preferable to the GOP which says a lot about the garbage going on in this country.

I’ll also add that I’d be fine to never hear from the Clintons again. Their time has past. I have doubts over whether her comments help too. My qualm is with the messenger. How would this be treated if Biden, Sanders, or Warren had said this exact same thing? Would it be more or less credible?

I do have questions on what Tulsi is trying to accomplish here. Why else would Clinton be speaking out?
She’s trying to become president.

???

Nothing has been substantiated. At all. The DNC has earned its reputation as being corrupt. They’re vastly preferable to the GOP which says a lot about the garbage going on in this country.

You’re not wrong. But doesn’t this feel eerily similar to 2015-2016 when there were concerns over Russian interference into Stein’s and Trump’s campaigns? I remember people on this board criticizing me for daring to question Donald’s loyalties.

How’d that work out?

What’s Clinton’s motivation here? Tulsi isn’t hurting Biden’s campaign. Is Clinton trying to sink Tulsi for Warren or Sanders? If she wasn’t legitimately concerned with Tulsi’s threat as a spoiler 3rd party candidate, why else would she be concerned with her? I think Clinton’s concerns shouldn’t immediately be dismissed.

She’s trying to become president.

???

By consistently polling in the bottom 3 of a 12 member primary? By attacking the party? By taking some of the most conservative positions of all the candidates in a progressive party? That’s laughable.

The other reason to stay in is to promote something. What’s she trying to promote? Castro is trying to promote immigration, Beto gun reform, Yang is giving money away for votes... So I understand why they’re battling. What’s Tulsi trying to promote?

By consistently polling in the bottom 3 of a 12 member primary? By attacking the party? By taking some of the most conservative positions of all the candidates in a progressive party? That’s laughable.

The other reason to stay in is to promote something. What’s she trying to promote? Castro is trying to promote immigration, Beto gun reform, Yang is giving money away for votes... So I understand why they’re battling. What’s Tulsi trying to promote?
Non-interventionism