What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

What a shock! It’s almost like Hillary was right... Again!

I call BS, I’m yet to see it come from her own mouth that she’s running third party. On top of that, she would be free to do so as she’s understandably frustrated with how the Dems carry their electoral process.

GTFOH with attempting to portray Hillary as a reliable and honest source.

I call BS, I’m yet to see it come from her own mouth that she’s running third party. On top of that, she would be free to do so as she’s understandably frustrated with how the Dems carry their electoral process.

I really wish Hillary would just STFU and stay out of this election. She ****ing lost to Donald Trump... Donald Trump! She's a loser.

This guy gets it.
Pretty much all of us are in agreement about Hillary staying away from this election.
Democrats don't like her and Republicans don't like her. She unites us. In a few years I think we will all feel the same way about Trump

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What a shock! It’s almost like Hillary was right... Again!

Gabbard has almost no support yet the Dem's can't quit freaking out about her because Hillary made a completely unsubstantiated comment about her being a Russian asset. What in the world do you believe that Hillary has been right about?

people who don’t like Trump but refuse to vote for the Democratic nominee. Just look at this website and see who her supporters are. None of them are Trumpers, however, all of them seem to have some gripe against the Democratic Party. Tulsi gives them an easy out if they decide to vote.

The fear I have in 2020 isn’t that Trump will over perform. I think his ceiling is low. The problem I foresee is the coalition of “others” being too divided.

My fear is:

• Never Trumpers voting for some Never Trumper candidate or sitting home.
  • Democrats getting butt hurt for one reason or another and throwing their vote away for a 3rd party candidate (I wanted a woke candidate, I wanted a black candidate, I wanted a woman candidate, I wanted to feel the bern, I wanted a moderate, I’m tired of endless wars...).
Tulsi gives an easy out for both these groups, especially Democrats whose coalition will have some angry segment no matter who the candidate is. People like her supporters here, will vote for her 3rd party candidacy because because they can justify it by not voting for trump. In some weird way, they may even feel good about it because they’d be “sticking it” to the party. Especially since Clinton has injected herself into this whole thing.

Meanwhile, the Trumper coalition, although small, is extremely well funded, has Fox News, and by far the most united and loyal base.
So she is going to mess up the Democratic strategy because she will siphon off the votes of people who are committed not to vote for a Democrat? Genius logic.

I love how Tulsi is sticking it to corporate media elitists by appearing on... Checks notes... Fox News.

I love how Tulsi is sticking it to corporate media elitists by appearing on... Checks notes... Fox News.

What’s the problem with showing up on Fox News? A presidential candidate’s goal should be to try to appeal to all voters. Boycotting a national news source, whatever it may be, is not a good strategy.

What’s the problem with showing up on Fox News? A presidential candidate’s goal should be to try to appeal to all voters. Boycotting a national news source, whatever it may be, is not a good strategy.

You seriously don’t get the hypocrisy of appearing on Fox News to rant against “corporate media?” What do you think Fox News is?

You seriously don’t get the hypocrisy of appearing on Fox News to rant against “corporate media?” What do you think Fox News is?
Where’s the hypocrisy? Is it not better to tell them in their face? She also said it live on the debate stage to CNN or MSNBC moderators (can’t remember which one exactly).

Where’s the hypocrisy? Is it not better to tell them in their face? She also said it live on the debate stage to CNN or MSNBC moderators (can’t remember which one exactly).

Fox News is corporate media. She went on corporate media to bitch about corporate media.

Fox News is corporate media. She went on corporate media to bitch about corporate media.
I honestly don’t see where the issue is. Any exposure to the public on a national level can work in any candidate’s benefit. If you don’t like her message that’s a different story but you can’t blame her for seeking a larger audience.

I honestly don’t see where the issue is. Any exposure to the public on a national level can work in any candidate’s benefit. If you don’t like her message that’s a different story but you can’t blame her for seeking a larger audience.

She went on Fox News, (corporate media) to complain about corporate media.

If you don’t see the hypocrisy with this then you’re being deliberately obtuse.

I can’t think of a better platform than the corporate media itself to convey this particular message.

But she's saying she's being shut out. That's the issue she has with Corporate Media. There's no hypocrisy there.

But she's saying she's being shut out. That's the issue she has with Corporate Media. There's no hypocrisy there.

She’s going into corporate media to whine about corporate media. She’s not being shut out by bias either. The hypocrisy is obvious.

She’s polling near the bottom (as has been the case since she announced her run) and has never had a pathway forward to winning the nomination. I don’t recall Castro, Steyer, Bennett, or Williamson whining about the “corporate media” shutting them out. If anything, she’s been given too much attention considering she’s best known for being a Russian asset.

It's hilarious that @The Thriller calls anybody GQP when he literally fell for something this ridiculously stupid. How can one mock others when he's been falling for conspiracies for much longer. Tulsi a Russian spy... Crazy you say that when it's 100% fact Hillary paid a past foreign agent for the Steele Dossier which we now know was Russian propaganda.

Remember Democrats spent 60 million and 3 years on a conspiracy. They impeached Trump the first time off of a no named whistleblower conspiracy. Thriller remember when NY's AG came out and said that Trump's case was now a criminal case and you were here posting tweets how he most definitely guilty? We are now finding out Trump was actually pretty squeaky clean. GQP though. @The Qhiller

It's hilarious that @The Thriller calls anybody GQP when he literally fell for something this ridiculously stupid. How can one mock others when he's been falling for conspiracies for much longer. Tulsi a Russian spy... Crazy you say that when it's 100% fact Hillary paid a past foreign agent for the Steele Dossier which we now know was Russian propaganda.

Remember Democrats spent 60 million and 3 years on a conspiracy. They impeached Trump the first time off of a no named whistleblower conspiracy. Thriller remember when NY's AG came out and said that Trump's case was now a criminal case and you were here posting tweets how he most definitely guilty? We are now finding out Trump was actually pretty squeaky clean. GQP though. @The Qhiller
Make sure you look past the indictments, convictions, guilty pleas, and sentences handed out in relation to the Russian collusion investigation.
Your dear leader would be so proud of you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The second you call the investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 election a conspiracy theory you become a ****ing idiot. Read the Muller report and get back to us. TIA.