What's new

Hire Bob Knight for TV commentator?

He is just awful as broadcaster. I can't listen to his smug comments. The game has passed him by.

Make him an assistant on the bench. No actual coaching duties, just keep him around to chuck chairs when the refs are screwing us.

I love this idea. Have Bob Knight around to just scream at the refs, flip chairs and get ejected. Maybe Quin uses him as a pit bull to get up in players faces after selfishly bad games. "Sick em Bobby!" That's like a +25 efficiency and power boost for our team every game he gets up in a refs face and screams, "This is absolute ****in bull****!!"

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress · 18h 18 hours ago
Taking in Bob Knight's last game called on ESPN makes me wonder what possibly took them so long to pull that plug? Absolutely zero insight.

Yeah, Bob Knight sucks. I haven't heard him a while, but hearing the whole bitter old man complain about young kids not playing like they did in the 80's is annoying.

I mean, come on guys (want to call you the latter) you all took this serious. I mean, you see it's Bob Knight not being renewed. The threadz are dull so you gotta spicen up the livelihood around here.