What's new

Hmmmm you don’t say?

I never said Donovan does everything. The guy needs to work harder on defense, and he could be more efficient on offense.

I said that the screens can lead to good numbers. It's not about stats. My point isn't about who is better. My point was about the instability of the team.

What I'm saying is that MY OPINION is that Donovan wants his own team. He wants to be the man like he is when the playoffs come around. I think that he doesn't get along with Rudy, and it irritates him that Rudy is constantly going public to air his issues when Rudy isn't some perfect player either. Despite being possibly good for one another in on court situations, their personalities do not mesh. Rudy is irritating the hell out of Donovan, and they need to be split up.
I never asked you about your opinion on why Donovan wants his own team. That's a valid opinion and you may be right. All these drama has legs.

I am just curious what you meant when you said Donovan is sick of what Rudy wants and needs. What are the things Rudy wants?

I never asked you about your opinion on why Donovan wants his own team. That's a valid opinion and you may be right. All these drama has legs.

I am just curious what you meant when you said Donovan is sick of what Rudy wants and needs. What are the things Rudy wants?

We started this whole conversation because you responded about my opinion. So don't respond to it then not ask for it. All we have here are opinions anyway.

I'm not going to continue going around in circles with you. Go read what I've said. I've literally said it numerous times.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

We started this whole conversation because you responded about my opinion. So don't respond to it then not ask for it. All we have here are opinions anyway.

I'm not going to continue going around in circles with you. Go read what I've said. I've literally said it numerous times.

Dude, I started with asking what are the things Don is doing for Rudy. You pulled media quotes, brought up the drama and the system but never said what Don is doing that he is sick of doing that Rudy wants and needs. I may have gotten sidetracked, sure and I understand I may have leaped into a conversation that was about something else. I understand arguing with oneye is taxing as it is but all my attempts were to get an answer to my question.

I am not trying to discard your opinion. I do think Don and Rudy don't get along well and may be headed for divorce. I don't think there is much that keeps them together after this season. Especially with Ingles and probably Quin out.

I am just trying to narrow down the discussion and leave aside the system talk and how they don't like each other.

Kendrick Perkins:

“Donovan Mitchell used to be this humble, hungry dog, I don’t see that anymore, I don’t see that same edge or tenacity anymore”

Kendrick Perkins:

“Donovan Mitchell used to be this humble, hungry dog, I don’t see that anymore, I don’t see that same edge or tenacity anymore”

This is the same guy who guaranteed that Memphis was going to win the series over us last year after Game 1.

This is the same guy who guaranteed that Memphis was going to win the series over us last year after Game 1.
That in now way invalidates his observation. You make a ridiculously stupid observation on nearly every post.

Tony on Joe Ingles not being in the locker room and the impact:

“Theres one less guy in the locker room who can look Donovan Mitchell in the eye and tell him no”

Hey @LoPo Tony never mentioned Rudy, so much for Donovan not being the diva who always throws a fit when he doesn’t get his way huh?

“Theres one less guy in the locker room who can look Donovan Mitchell in the eye and tell him no”

Hey @LoPo Tony never mentioned Rudy, so much for Donovan not being the diva who always throws a fit when he doesn’t get his way huh?

That is a very curious comment. I'd really like to know what he means by that.

Could mean Donovan is a complete diva but Joe keeps him in check.

Could mean that Donovan wants to rip Rudy a new one for running his mouth in the media but Joe keeps him in check.

Could mean Donovan wants to eat donuts at the continental breakfast on every road trip but Joe keeps him in check.

Hard to tell what he means by that comment.

Could mean that Donovan wants to rip Rudy a new one for running his mouth in the media but Joe keeps him in check.

Could mean Donovan wants to eat donuts at the continental breakfast on every road trip but Joe keeps him in check.

Could mean that Ingles is one of the few players that's been around longer than Mitchell.

Donovan is such a ****ing loser. Hope we trade his *** and he never makes the playoffs again.

lmfao