What's new

Hornets At Jazz: 3/16/15 7 PM Mountain Time

Realgm. Hornets board. I think somebody posted a link to the thread in the Hornets Fans Tears thread. I just consolidated the best ones. They aren't as delusional as the fans of some teams. They seemed resigned to the fact that they are on a downward trajectory instead of upward. I'm so glad that the Jazz have finally gotten a GM and head coach that are on the same page. KOC wasn't bad, but without DL right now I truly believe that the Jazz would be the Hornets. I love the direction and promise that this young team (and coach) are showing.
I saw it after I asked. Thanks though.

Clutchfans is always the best. Bunch of posers and crybabies over there. The drama is amazing.

Clutchfans: Where Dramatic Crying happens

I see the word clutch but say clutz in my head. Thats what we called them here on the board in '07 and '08 during the playoffs.

Realgm. Hornets board. I think somebody posted a link to the thread in the Hornets Fans Tears thread. I just consolidated the best ones. They aren't as delusional as the fans of some teams. They seemed resigned to the fact that they are on a downward trajectory instead of upward. I'm so glad that the Jazz have finally gotten a GM and head coach that are on the same page. KOC wasn't bad, but without DL right now I truly believe that the Jazz would be the Hornets. I love the direction and promise that this young team (and coach) are showing.
Actually we'd likely be better this year (and last). Remember, KOC was the proponent of "retooling." Jazz would have kept Millsap and DMC, gone looking for a veteran PG (Mo wasn't the answer) and may have kept Foye. Wouldn't have gotten the extra picks from GS, nor had just 25 wins last season. So no Dante, but may have drafted Hood in that 14-18 range.

But then what? We still have Ty, Jazz are capped out, and DMC isn't anywhere near the player he is now (he credits Quin for much of his improvement). Jazz are doomed to a 5-8 playoff spot for years until the next ""retool." Lindsey swung for the fences, which included being really bad in a deep draft year and replacing the HC.