What's new

How bout Redick?

montanajazz

It is appearing less and less likely that J.J. Redick will return to Milwaukee in free agency, league sources tell Y! Sports.
8:05pm - 30 Jun 13

Any interest???

how-about-no-bear.jpg

Ummm....hell yes.

He can hit 3's, he passes the ball well, and believe it or not, he actually does play defense adequately.

I would love to have Redick on this team, and that's not just the Duke homer in me.

Still want Hayward to play the 2. Rather have Webster than Mayo or JJ.
But if the Jazz are convinced Hayward he is a 3 than I would rather have JJ than Mayo. He has better shot selection.

He's a heckuva lot better than foye. More expensive but he could push burks to a higher level.
Decent size. Hits 40% on his 3's. He's been averaging 30 mins/per so we'd still be complaining about Alec not getting enough PT. But Lindsey (and Corbin) did talk about the need for veterans - and shooters. I could definitely see them kicking the tires on JJ. In the end, though, I'll bet they'll decide he's too expensive.

Might as well go for Korver then...isn't he also unrestricted?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Decent size. Hits 40% on his 3's. He's been averaging 30 mins/per so we'd still be complaining about Alec not getting enough PT. But Lindsey (and Corbin) did talk about the need for veterans - and shooters. I could definitely see them kicking the tires on JJ. In the end, though, I'll bet they'll decide he's too expensive.

What is redicks price going to be? Would we be willing to offer him 3 yr/21 million dollar deal?

Reddick wants to play for a contender. We aren't a contender. OKC and SA are likely spots for him IMO. Chicago has a chance too.

Korver is unrestricted and is looking for a contender. I am sure Chicago wants him back.

Korver burned ALL bridges with the Jazz organization when he admitted to passing up shots (that the Jazz NEEDED him to take, BTW) in order to preserve his record.