What's new

How well does the Utah local media know about this Jazzfanz website?

I'm sure that the media guys get their info from this site. They just got done talking about that Zach Lowe article.

Also I think Corbin has visted here before. Probably recently too. He has been getting all pissed about what people are saying. So he is reading something somewhere.

I'm sure that the media guys get their info from this site. They just got done talking about that Zach Lowe article.

Also I think Corbin has visted here before. Probably recently too. He has been getting all pissed about what people are saying. So he is reading something somewhere.

They're probably the ones who sent Zack Lowe my work to plagiarize. I bet they're already sitting around a table discussing how long before using GVC's stats on their show.

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?14830-Playbook&p=496900&viewfull=1#post496900

Oops, let Jefferson off the hook way to easy.

JeffersonWTH_zps0e6f3576.jpg

The famous Spurs double screen plus a long arm, featuring Big Al Jefferson. Try getting over the top of that, Hayward.

I hope he has been reading here, I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a losing team.

to be honest i would be more (in)famous than you if thats the case ;)

I ****ing promise UGLI is mor recognizable then you, because he has more then one opinion. You on the other hand, the only thought tou bring here is geared toward the fact that you think Al sucks and causes everyone else to suck. I'm confident they all ignore you like the rest of us..... Idiot!

Thanks for more redundant neg rep.

#@#+ after 7 straight positive reps and my rep power stays at 7. Guess if you live out of the country and can no longer attend Jazz games your not worth **** on Jazzfanz.

The rep system is the same for everyone other than Colton and Jason. You got 3 extra points today just for being an old member.