What's new

Husband lost job...networking!

MoTappin

Hey guys,

My husband lost his job yesterday. :( He's in software project management, and has experience most recently in K-12 education software, then workflow management and financial systems.

Any tech companies or software/consulting you work at or know of who are hiring, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks!

Hey guys,

My husband lost his job yesterday. :( He's in software project management, and has experience most recently in K-12 education software, then workflow management and financial systems.

Any tech companies or software/consulting you work at or know of who are hiring, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks!

Wish I could help. I don't really know anyone in those fields.

Best of luck.

Wish I could help too. Make sure your hubby has a good Linkedin profile setup. People I know have found good networking results using it and helped them find jobs.

Wish I could help too. Make sure your hubby has a good Linkedin profile setup. People I know have found good networking results using it and helped them find jobs.

A word that should never be uttered by any person, especially a male.

the girl thing or the linkedin thing? im single...

Yes, the LinkedIn thing, and I am female, he is male. Sorry, guess I forgot momentarily that around here you must be very specific when answering questions or you can easily be misunderstood.

Mo.....

Chris-l's brother is part of a company here in the STG, he is always asking me if I know any good coders... I could hit him up if they are looking right now.. If so I'll PM you his digits!!!

make sure he has everything up on DICE, i can check and see what we have available if ya'll are interested in Denver...

Thanks rowcheestew, Denver might be doable depending on what's available. Obviously we would rather not uproot the family, but you do what you have to do. Sometimes we wish we HAD move to Texas. At least there we could get league pass and actually see the Jazz games. :)