What's new

I’m still hyperventilating, braughs.

After the pitiful start I don't know how we did it. The Clippers had it won (due in thanks to us missing easy shots) and Donovan went from like 2-8 to unstoppable. Bogey finished strong and Rudy turned into a semi-beast during the 2nd half (though I know he can play better - though those key blocks were of course clutch). If Ingles and Clarkson can do what we know they can do the Clippers are done.

I thin Favs is going to play in the paint more as the series progresses.

Also, I was surprised with how meh Kawhi played - his stat line was good but he didn't have that killer instinct. I think he'll ramp it up but we'll be OK because Paul George will drag the Clippers down.

Finally, Kennard has a quick release. That dude was a sniper. It's a shame he's stuck behind Kawhi - if the Clippers were smart they'd play him over George (PG is great during the season and is so much worse during the playoffs).

PS. Clippers fans should be throwing up in their toilet after that loss. Much like how Haywood did after eating at that restaurant with his overbearing wife.

After the pitiful start I don't know how we did it. The Clippers had it won (due in thanks to us missing easy shots) and Donovan went from like 2-8 to unstoppable. Bogey finished strong and Rudy turned into a semi-beast during the 2nd half (though I know he can play better - though those key blocks were of course clutch). If Ingles and Clarkson can do what we know they can do the Clippers are done.

I thin Favs is going to play in the paint more as the series progresses.

Also, I was surprised with how meh Kawhi played - his stat line was good but he didn't have that killer instinct. I think he'll ramp it up but we'll be OK because Paul George will drag the Clippers down.

Finally, Kennard has a quick release. That dude was a sniper. It's a shame he's stuck behind Kawhi - if the Clippers were smart they'd play him over George (PG is great during the season and is so much worse during the playoffs).

PS. Clippers fans should be throwing up in their toilet after that loss. Much like how Haywood did after eating at that restaurant with his overbearing wife.
I doubt any team has every come back to win after missing 21 straight in a playoff game. I think OKC has the regular season record from a few years ago (24 IIRC). They got killed that game.

Watching Donovan go at Kennard yesterday felt like the OKC series in 2018 when they attacked Carmelo on every opportunity.
Carmelo also was an inefficient chucker which was a nice bonus to go along with the horrendous defense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

God I hope the Clippers do this - Mitchell might put up 50.
I like Paul George because he tends to choke against us - or play numerous bad games for every good game which of course is great as he shoots volume.

Is there another NBA player (current or former) who is as good during the season but stinks when it's playoff time? The only guy who comes to mind is Stephon Marbury.