What's new

I am opposed to term limits

Oy.

I didn’t read any of that. That’s beyond tldnr.

But I saw what Log said. I have a vasectomy. And yeah, I’m almost 44 and was thinking more like when I’m 55-65.

The article is about how 100% of abortions are caused by men's irresponsible ejaculations, yet they bear no responsibility for that. Birth control for women has so many horrible side effects and difficulties, yet men will not bear the burden of wearing a condom because they value their pleasure over their partner's health and life. Since you have a vasectomy, you get a pass (this time).

The article is about how 100% of abortions are caused by men's irresponsible ejaculations, yet they bear no responsibility for that. Birth control for women has so many horrible side effects and difficulties, yet men will not bear the burden of wearing a condom because they value their pleasure over their partner's health and life. Since you have a vasectomy, you get a pass (this time).
Other than men removing the condon surreptitiously, can't the woman refuse unless he is using a condom?

One thing that continually gets lost in these discussions imo is personal accountability regarding the act itself. It's like we just throw up our hands and go "well everyone's just gonna **** everything they can so let's surgically or chemically fix it." I mean I know that's generally the reality of it but to just give up on it and never discuss it guarantees it won't be a consideration. I think it should be discussed as a viable option not just laughed off.

And any guy that removes it secretly during the act should be castrated. AF. Full stop.

Reactions: RJF

100%?

Sorry. A woman decides to “give it up” for the night, 50% of the responsibility lies with her. Especially since she irresponsibly let a guy bang her without a condom.

Women are grown *** adults too and have brains. Let’s not feign they’re naive, dumb little women like this is some 1790’s period piece.

Reactions: RJF
100%?

Sorry. A woman decides to “give it up” for the night, 50% of the responsibility lies with her. Especially since she irresponsibly let a guy bang her without a condom.

Women are grown *** adults too and have brains. Let’s not feign they’re naive, dumb little women like this is some 1790’s period piece.
Maybe she asks the man to wear a condom but certain men are extremely averse to the idea of a condom

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So she tells him to hit the road then. This isn’t that difficult.
It's more complicated than you make it sound.
Maybe you have never been drunk and getting into a sexual situation with a woman before?
I know I have and those types of decisions weren't all that easy for me to make. I made the wrong one multiple times.

It's more complicated than you make it sound.
Maybe you have never been drunk and getting into a sexual situation with a woman before?
I know I have and those types of decisions weren't all that easy for me to make. I made the wrong one multiple times.

I have. And drunk or not, it would be on me. And the woman for allowing it.

I’m for them with some reason. But it’s not step one. Doing it while allowing lobbying only makes the current problems worse.

So let’s say lobbying is done with. Id support maybe a max of three 4 year terms. Or two 6 year terms.

I think there should be term limits for the ****** politicians but no limit for the good ones.

I get decide which ones are good or bad. We could make a new position just for that purpose that I would accept. You're welcome.

I will choose my salary and hours.