What's new

I bet $7,600 on the Jazz to beat the Raptors

Donovan with some dumb **** down the stretch. Awful floater then whatever that reverse layup was + throwing it away

Kudos to whowever those Jazzfanz were who got under the skin of Jack Armstrong(toronto broadcast guy). Made me laugh. Otherwise I am sad.

Rudy has the worst hands for a big man. You would think his hands being so big would be able to hold onto the ball.

Our starters have been trash for a while. Donovan still chucking, Rudy being clumsy, Boj offering nothing I’d no points, Conley bound to regress and O’Neale being more of a bench guy than anything.

Donovan and Rudy don't work. A few times this game, Donovan gets wide open down the lane. Often, Rudy isn't quite there for the lob because Donovan is so far ahead but you can tell Donovan is still trying to set Rudy up. Donovan is trying so hard to get that ball to Rudy. I think that is taking away from Donovan because we are trying so hard to feed Rudy.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

We had to score quickly there anyway to stand a chance but no one could catch a pass

This team allows itself to get happy too Effin easy. Bolerjack and their media always killing our edge with streak talk. Stfu and let this team stay hungry

Mitchell has been awful. I think Gobert gets extra frustrated when Mitchell takes those ****** shots and he isnt getting anything.

Mitchell really needs to learn how to make Gobert better instead of just Gobert making Mitchell better.