What's new

I bet $7,600 on the Jazz to beat the Raptors

For like 3 or 4 straight years now Rudy has been our biggest on/off for offensive rating.

jazz broadcast had a stat that Rudy has been good for 2.3 points per shot, best in the NBA. and for all the complaining about his hands, he finished with zero turnovers tonight. there has to be some way to get him the ball. hard to believe our $30+ million point guard cannot do it.

jazz broadcast had a stat that Rudy has been good for 2.3 points per shot, best in the NBA. and for all the complaining about his hands, he finished with zero turnovers tonight. there has to be some way to get him the ball. hard to believe our $30+ million point guard cannot do it.
Yeah, and it's not like they have to force feed him.

It's like, hit him two more times per game.

Instead of that wildly ****** floater, try to get it to Gobert who at least has a shot at drawing a foul.

I think a stat could be found for almost any argument. Gobert is a great player but against good opponents, it's not working. Is it our system? Is it the guys around him? Is it Rudy?

I firmly believe that Conley has suffered in a system that pretty much has to run around Rudy. Every play seems some variation of getting him an easy look. I think Donovan is in the same boat. Imagine if Damian Lillard had to get his numbers every single time running a play around the same big man.

Rudy is a great player but not a focal point. However, we run plays like he's a focal point.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Frustrating game on 100 different levels.

Gobert took 4 shots in the game tonight.
We tried to get him the ball but Ibaka owned him. Watch the game. How many times did Conley, Donovan, Clarkson or even Bojan throw up a bad floater type shot when space ran out down low? Did they take that off balance shot on purpose or was it because they forced it up when they realized Gobert couldn't get the lob?

No team in the league misses more 5-8 foot floaters than us it seems. Good teams know how to force us into those uncomfortable shots.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Mitchell and bogie play awful tonight but many on here blame rudy? Lol. If bogie isn’t going to score what use is he?

Mitchell and bogie play awful tonight but many on here blame rudy? Lol. If bogie isn’t going to score what use is he?
They all kinda sucked... we missed so many open shots and contested layups... refs did kinda deep dick Rudy on some crucial calls... the rebound tip where they called a foul when Lowry just threw his shoulder and acted like he got murdered was pretty bad.

Lowry is a ************* that dude and his huge *** will do anything to win.

So just wonder if anyone is keeping track. As far as I can remember I have never seen someone make a post about their bet and then win that bet.

I knew the second this was made the game thread both the Jazz and D Will Texas were ****ed.

I was moving a ton of dirt in my yard... just shovels and wheel barrel... neighbor needed to move his heavy *** hot tub... both of those activities were much more fun than the jazz game.

At least I didn’t bet a huge amount of money on them I guess.

The review of the out of bounds ball off of Rudy's foot was a free time out that helped the Raps catch their breath at a time when we had the momentum.