What's new

I bet $7,600 on the Jazz to beat the Raptors

Rudy wants the superstar treatment imo. Our team will never get that. They need to literally ignore the refs and just play. And Quin needs to ride the refs to the tune of a technical every single game if he must. But he won't and they won't. So the bad calls and the whining will continue apace.
Also, DL's approach of sending strongly worded memos to the league hasn't really worked either. It sucks but the whiny players and coaches get more whistles most of the time.

Has the timing/chemistry on the floor with Mitchell improved in any noticeable way this year? If so, my pessimism is really hiding the evidence. I don’t see much of any improvement. And obviously Mike has almost zilch of this. I’d be frustrated, too.
IDK... I don't feel like DM ran as much pick and roll last year... would have to look at the numbers. DM missed some pretty easy kick outs last night too.

Like I kinda wish we were like the Rockets... they are like "this is who we are... we move 100% in this direction". Our philosophy is "we do some stuff pretty well... here are some good players". We just don't seem to consider the fit nearly as much as we should/could.

The ceiling of this team is +10 to +12 in Net Rating. So yes, insanely talented. We have shot creators, we have capable defenders, we have shooting, we have guys who can create for others, we have one of if not the best defender in the NBA, and we have a good coach. This is a team capable of pushing 60 wins.

These guys just cant get their s*** together.
The Jazz got like 3 capable defenders besides Rudy then a bunch of trash

Seems the reason we lost this game, yet kept the score fairly close was we let them make too many 3 pointers, we made fewer than normal 3 pointers ourselves, but limited our turnovers. This is a game we should have won since the Raptors were playing the 2nd of a back to back game on the road.