What's new

I can't see who left me rep anymore. What's up?

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Not enough drama without people posting fake signatures in their rep or what?

Jason recently upgraded the board software. Might be a symptom of that.

whats up with certain posters who just neg rep you to neg rep you.

i thought trout was one of those. but i gotta give credit to trout, that he is fair and sometimes deems a post of mine pos rep worthy. and does pos rep it.

but there are certain elements who just seek out post to neg rep me. no matter what i say. isn't that trolling and against board regulations. i know its difficult to monitor/prove.
just wondering.

whats up with certain posters who just neg rep you to neg rep you.

i thought trout was one of those. but i gotta give credit to trout, that he is fair and sometimes deems a post of mine pos rep worthy. and does pos rep it.

but there are certain elements who just seek out post to neg rep me. no matter what i say. isn't that trolling and against board regulations. i know its difficult to monitor/prove.
just wondering.

-6 for whining.

You often say truly offesive things. It's no surprise some posters regularly negative rep you.

You often say truly offesive things. It's no surprise some posters regularly negative rep you.

i get it if i hget neg rep for offensive things.
but there are certain poster who jsut neg rep me to neg rep me. with comments like here you go your weekly dose. on jsut some random innoffensive post. :D

i get it if i hget neg rep for offensive things.
but there are certain poster who jsut neg rep me to neg rep me. with comments like here you go your weekly dose. on jsut some random innoffensive post. :D
Its because if we've banded together in a coalition against dutch jazzer.