What's new

I Don't Flipping Care What Happens Against the Warriors

Jax in 6 yo

Yes! Go JAX!

h0Lfhd.png

One thing about this team is you can't count them out. They just won 3 games on the road in the playoffs. That is something that isn't "Jazz-like". This team has a hunger unlike many other teams we've had and all of the **** GS has talked about us this year probably has everyone on our roster ready to show them just how big our dicks really are.

Jazz in 7.

Never bet against Rudy. Jazz have more than enough chips on their shoulders to give them a fight. Besides the inevitable "Warriors are going to sweep and it won't be close" drivel. . . Rudy and Dray are neck and neck for DPOY. KD is still kind of a bitch and a traitor. Blatant tanking to keep their pick in '12. Warriors were talking **** on Quin at the end of that one game. Good chance that Durant and Green keep Hayward from getting the mega-max contract. Plus their just arrogant pricks. Plenty of reasons to hate the Warriors.

Never bet against Rudy. Jazz have more than enough chips on their shoulders to give them a fight. Besides the inevitable "Warriors are going to sweep and it won't be close" drivel. . . Rudy and Dray are neck and neck for DPOY. KD is still kind of a bitch and a traitor. Blatant tanking to keep their pick in '12. Warriors were talking **** on Quin at the end of that one game. Good chance that Durant and Green keep Hayward from getting the mega-max contract. Plus their just arrogant pricks. Plenty of reasons to hate the Warriors.

They are*

To be fair, they have plenty of reasons to arrogant. They have earned it.

G'day Jazzers! New poster from down under reporting, been lurking for a while now.

My animalistic instincts, acquired by years of acclimating with kangaroos and dangerous spiders tells me that the Jazz will win 2 games.

Let's go!!

What? That cheap bugger. Doesn't he know they are the greatest collection of talent of all time? He better pay them more, they've earned it.

I agree with what your saying, I just like to say it a little different.

You're saying it more stupidly. GSW won the championship without Durant, and through internal growth and development. Similar to what the Jazz are trying to do.

What? That cheap bugger. Doesn't he know they are the greatest collection of talent of all time? He better pay them more, they've earned it.

He will. They got lucky with Curry's contract.

I don't know, but I feel like anything is possible at this point for a couple of reasons. Firstly, to my eyes, NBA officiating is the best (read most consistent) it's been since the Larry O'brien days. David Stern may have been the PT Barnum of NBA commissioners creating the biggest sports Icon of all in Michael Jordan as he made the league marketable, but he sold his soul in the process with the star system which turned the league into a sport closer to the WWE than the NFL (gets off soapbox). Secondly, this team has grown up before our very eyes. The influx of the right veteran leadership (perhaps stewardship is a better word) has paid huge dividends for the collective and individual confidence levels. Hayward is now in rumble mode (Chris Paul episode) and standing up for himself, becoming more clutch along the way. The same could be said for others with fragile psyches in the past such as Favors and Hood. Not ready to classify this as a third reason but Steve Kerr is still out as well. Probably hasn't been a better opportunity for an epic upset than now, particularly after that road 7th game upset of the Clippers.

The Jazz are currently getting +1700 and both Rick Fox and Caron Butler laughed at us (Fox said it would take the Warriors 3 and 1/2 games) on NBA TV. Definitely prohibitive underdogs but I think we get a game and make it interesting which in my book would be a moral victory. BUT, if the stars align and we do pull off the sports shocker of all shockers, we could go all the way!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8d3dr7-fdU

Agree with the OP, this season has been great, with massive improvement, competitiveness, some nastiness too at times, it is a great foundation to build upon particularly after what the players and staff will have learnd in the first round series. We could get swept by the Warriors and the season would still be massively positive (actually there would be lessons learnt there as well).

Whatever happens now, this group will have gotten a least 11 games of PO experience in their first go, this is immensely valuable.

IIRC, right before GSW's rise, they had a humbling series against the great Spurs. I think there's a solid consensus among Warriors fans that it was important for them to get a chance to measure themselves against the West's elite, head-to-head, in the playoffs. This is part of what fueled their rise.

For us (like it was for them), this is a serious growth opportunity. Either way, we leave this series with an excellent sense of what we need going forward.

That's the most Pathos Ive ever seen in a post from NAOS. This team must be special.