What's new

I found the men who attacked Jussie

So why do you keep using the terms used by 15 year old WASPs on 4chan? Do you get them secondhand on r/The_Donald or some Incel forum? Also, have you ever come across an argument advanced by a sheltered child that didn't impress you (Red Pill, lmao)?

Haha.

You think red pill is exclusive to 4Chan? Blue pill and Red Pill has been around everywhere for a long time.

You come across as extremely sheltered yourself.

Haha.

You think red pill is exclusive to 4Chan? Blue pill and Red Pill has been around everywhere for a long time.

You come across as extremely sheltered yourself.

4chan has been around for a very long time. Red Pill is an anti-woman term created by "involuntary celibates". i.e. Virgins in their late 20s and 30s who have grown bitter at modern society because they can't get laid.

So instead of your braindead ideas that you steal from children and psychotic losers, why don't you try to read up on the subject of racism in America by educated people who actually know a thing or two about it?

Edit: And in case you're going to refer to the Matrix, it's irrelevant. The term the way you're using it is invented by Incels.

Im gonna need everyone to set aside their white privilege for a moment and listen to what this man has to say.

4chan has been around for a very long time. Red Pill is an anti-woman term created by "involuntary celibates". i.e. Virgins in their late 20s and 30s who have grown bitter at modern society because they can't get laid.

So instead of your braindead ideas that you steal from children and psychotic losers, why don't you try to read up on the subject of racism in America by educated people who actually know a thing or two about it?

Edit: And in case you're going to refer to the Matrix, it's irrelevant. The term the way you're using it is invented by Incels.

I dont know where you are getting all this. Red Pill just means you have been turned Conservative or Republican.

I dont know where you are getting all this. Red Pill just means you have been turned Conservative or Republican.
I have never heard of that expression for that meaning. I have also never heard of what alfalfa is talking about.
I just think of the matrix

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

That clip is taken from a very interesting channel: Unite America First. I just listened to one of their selections focused on the evil deep state. Very, very comical. Love sites that emphasize conspiracy thinking. Ah, but we live in the Age of Conspiracy Theories, lololol. Whenever I'm looking to be intellectually inspired, I seek out conspiracy theory sites, lololol...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNohUmuAnQa29YmaxzbaksA/videos
They want you to think there are conspiracy theories, that's how they control you.

Meanwhile you are neck deep in the Russian Conspiracy files. So I take your last line literal.

Well, I believe we have had established a factual basis for knowing Russia interfered in our 2016 election, and I don't believe the Mueller report, whatever it's form, and however it's released, will be seen to be just a conspiracy theory concocted by Trump's enemies, or the Deep State. You've referred to it as a hoax a few times as I recall, parroting the cult leader. You should know by now the perimeters of the competing narratives. You regard my own as a conspiracy theory, but it's already been demonstrated to be fact based. Your narrative is a concoction of a president whose using it to deflect attention from the truth, and promoted by his state media, Fox. I might call that a conspuracy, but it's more akin to very easy to see though BS.

Are you unaware of your proclivity for conspiracy?

Yes, I've made a study of it, actually. And I became fond of calling our modern era The Age of Conspiracy Theories as a result. Began noticing the growth of the industry when I became interested in the various UFO/government conspiracy theories when they first began to emerge in the late 80's/early 90's.

I think I posted an article to this board a few years ago, with a long list of the most popular conspiracy theories, and the rough estimate of how many Americans believed them. In last place, but still adhered to by millions of our fellow citizens, is the belief that many of our political leaders are actually shape-shifting reptilian aliens. I forget which star system, but amazing that such a belief has adherents.

And, of course, we have talked here about the reemergence of the Flat Earth Society.

So, yeah, proclivity is right. I am interested in them as a social scientist. Retired, but this eruption of the irrational in the form of modern conspiracy theories will always fascinate me. I regard the eruption of irrationality of this ilk to be, well, not good, but we don't have to dealve into all that. But that's where my interest lies. The emergence of conspiracy thinking in the modern era.

Now, do I actually myself subscribe to any? Yeah, almost surely the JFK assassination. Possibly RFK and MLK murders, but JFK is one I certainly think involved a conspiracy. Not sure I buy into the grassy knoll shooter, and that aspect, but I don't think Oswald acted alone. I lived through that event, the conspiracy theories developed soon after, and like many Americans, I did indeed come to doubt the Warren Commission.

Last edited: