What's new

I had a dream where Kanter demanded to be traded

Only thing that would make any sense would be to play him the number of minutes he's earned. In other words, as the coach, I wouldn't let the statement impact my coaching. You chuck, you sit. You play hard, you play. Only thing you are really able to defend.
I agree. The difference is up till this point I think it is conceivable he's been starting to spare his feelings. At this point to me this is no longer an issue. Now screw his feeling and play him what he truly deserves. If QS feels that against some opponents Gobert is a better fit in the starting lineup he should have no hesitation in making the move. Before I think trying to keep Kanter happy should have been and was a concern. Not any more though.

I agree. The difference is up till this point I think it is conceivable he's been starting to spare his feelings. At this point to me this is no longer an issue. Now screw his feeling and play him what he truly deserves. If QS feels that against some opponents Gobert is a better fit in the starting lineup he should have no hesitation in making the move. Before I think trying to keep Kanter happy should have been and was a concern. Not any more though.

Agree

If Kanter does want to be traded, truly. Can you blame him?? As a player he is competing with Gobert on a team that loses. He doesn't want to see the big picture, than we are better off granting his request. He is young and feels that the grass is greener on the other side. He doesn't realize that to win a championship it take s a great deal of cooperation and sacrifice. I love him as a player but if he feels like he wants out, make it happen and get back some assets that will help us achieve our goal.

Kanter has the maturity of a kid. that's why he is so sensitive to anything that is not encouraging. you have to stroke his ego because of his inmature nature. his agent is his cancer giving him false encouragement that is hurting his career. The Jazz know Enes is like this and have helped him. But Corbin was horrible for Kanter because he didn't know how to handle this type of player.Q does and has been great for Enes ,but when Enes got any minute reduction he felt like oh no its Corbin2,and flipped,also thanks to his agent telling him all the wrong things. I am a huge Kanter fan and will alkways watch him because I believe in him in the long run.I think he will only get better and is a late bloomer,but will take the right coach because he is a bit of a headcase.but that's what good nba coaches due.manage personalities. if Enes gets that he will be Great in this league.

Kanter has the maturity of a kid. that's why he is so sensitive to anything that is not encouraging. you have to stroke his ego because of his inmature nature. his agent is his cancer giving him false encouragement that is hurting his career. The Jazz know Enes is like this and have helped him. But Corbin was horrible for Kanter because he didn't know how to handle this type of player.Q does and has been great for Enes ,but when Enes got any minute reduction he felt like oh no its Corbin2,and flipped,also thanks to his agent telling him all the wrong things. I am a huge Kanter fan and will alkways watch him because I believe in him in the long run.I think he will only get better and is a late bloomer,but will take the right coach because he is a bit of a headcase.but that's what good nba coaches due.manage personalities. if Enes gets that he will be Great in this league.
I don't think weak minded players that have to be coddled ever become great players. Sometimes they may grow out of it and stop being that kind of player. Otherwise they are always weak minded players who fold when things get tough or uncomfortable. On or off of the court.

Bench players who are headcases find themselves out of the league quickly. Great in this league????HAHA just going down with the ship huh? Don't want to admit you was wrong about him and he is a scrub like I said

Bench players who are headcases find themselves out of the league quickly. Great in this league????HAHA just going down with the ship huh? Don't want to admit you was wrong about him and he is a scrub like I said

I really don't think anyone throughout the league thinks he is a scrub. He is a proven rotation player in the NBA.

Re: Thomas

No one is saying Thomas is a star. I'm not convinced he's our starting PG of the future.

However, there isn't much more that we could get for Kanter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd trade Kanter for Middleton and maybe another piece from the Bucks. 2018 pick?

Dude, Bucks would ask us for another piece in that trade. They would lol at Kanter for Middleton straight up.

Who is their center of the future? Where will Kris get minutes behind Jabari and Greek Freak?

Jabari at the 4, Greek at the 2. Khris at the 3.

Greek is more well suited to guard 3s, bro. They're way better off using salary money to fill positional holes than signing Kris and playing GF at the 3.

Middleton is a nice player, but he's not that great. I think Kanter for Middleton is fair. I'd much rather get rid of Burke and grab Thomas though.