What's new

I have no faith in the Jazz FO tonite

"
If you look at draft history of picks in the area the Jazz are scheduled to pick, you would be happy with the Jazz getting a solid player out of this pick. Expecting more is unrealistic. Could you hope for more? Sure, but expecting it would be foolish. The draft is essentially a crapshoot after pick #5...especially in this weak of a draft."

typical jazzfanz. "oh we shouldnt expect a lottery pick to net a star. let's all just be happy with a solid player and another 50 win/early exit from the playoffs season. after all, i accept mediocrity." weak draft? LOL no wonder

"
Please, I beg, stop bitching. If the Jazz bother you so damn much, quit being a fan of them. Seriously, we don't need you, and the front office doesn't either. I haven't used this in a while, but I've had a bad day so here goes.... You pong mongling tardnuckle."

if the jazz pick a crappy player, i wont be anymore. im not watching rigged sports as it stands.

let's get this train wreck started!

Last edited:
Just stop. You're not a T-Wolves fan, a Warriors fan or a Knicks fan. You're a fan of a perennial playoff and 50-win team. Stop the whole "I know we're gonna screw this up" act.

Just stop. You're not a T-Wolves fan, a Warriors fan or a Knicks fan. You're a fan of a perennial playoff and 50-win team. Stop the whole "I know we're gonna screw this up" act.

and the jazz have the same number of championships as those franchises

they certainly wont be in contention for one anytime drafting the likes of gordon hayward

what a ****ing joke. told you they were predictable