What's new

I like this lineup...

whatthe

Conley
Bolmaro
Markannen
Vanderbilt
Olynyk

3+ passers in Conley, Bolmaro, and Olynyk. Vando has also showed passing last game.
3+ defenders in Bolmaro, Vanderbilt - both good perimeter, active defenders and maybe Markannen.
A go to scorer in Markannen. And shooting in Conley and Olynyk. If Bolmaro has really improved his shooting then it works, if not then maybe not.
If you switch out Olynyk for Kessler then the defense is probably better. Vando and Bolmaro can slow down the athletes and Kessler can better protect the rim.

Sexton, Beasley and Clarkson, I think pairs well together coming off the bench and allows Clarkson or Sexton to drive and dish more. I think this also improves the second unit (which we may not want). Yeah, Sexton, Clarkson, Beasley, Agjabi, Kessler lots of offense and putrid defense.

Last edited:
I like Balmaro too
Hope he makes the team
He a 6' 7" guard with what seems like elite passing skills
These are hard to find

I like Balmaro too
Hope he makes the team
He a 6' 7" guard with what seems like elite passing skills
These are hard to find
He gets to the rim pretty good. He looks like Mitchell did dribbling to the rim. This team needs that kind of playmaking. His shot is his only weakness. If he fixes that then watch out!

No.
Bolmaro hasn't played a minute of preseason yet and was trash in summer league. He might not even make the team.
Honestly not excited to watch Olynyk or Conley either although I'm resigned to the fact we will see probably see plenty of them at least for the first few months of the season.