What's new

I owe some apologies.

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
No order whatsoever...
(I'm drunk... and loving everybody... and feeling badly for my perpetual sarcastic *** tone... my bad bois.

1st- UGLI.. You're a way cool guy.. a good friend.. and a critically important poster here. I've been t. harsh here only because I knew you could take it. Just a shout out for the good of you.

2nd- Hack.. I've been too critical of your "past"... you're a damn good poster.

3rd- Cyrone.. sometimes our love affair has flare ups.. but I wouldn't want to do this w/o you.

4th- JGolds.. so sorry it took me so long to see.

5th- franklin.. you are so scary smart that I knowned I should be feeding it rather than just taking shots and trying to bring u down to my level.

6th- trout.. your technique is a thing of beauty.... all of it.

7th- zulu.. don't ever stop bein u bro.. the BEST EVER. Be checking ur mailbox soon!!

8th- orangello.. you are a bright spot on the landscape of those following bb players early on.. keep on.

9th- jako.. I could have done so much more.. I am sorry. I mean that. You're a good dude.. and dad.

10th- spycam.. I've been pretty cool to you, I think.. a rare spot in an otherwise ultra-blemished track record.. come visit bro.

11th- Colton.. you are like the David Stern of this board. Behind the scenes you're doing all the heavy lifting to make things a success...... but when you show your face you're booed like Burke hitting a game winning shot this year.

12th- Jason.. thanks for the site and your preferential treatment.

13th- stoked.. solid man.. thx for all your contributions and most importantly your back up. Youre dependable. So am I.

14th- thee jazz fan.. your takes are very good. You take some ish and keep coming. I'm a supporter and vow to be more vocal in the future.

15th- A-train.. bro.. lovin u lately. Srs. You are bringin it an early age and pullin ur weight like a champ. Got yo back.

16th- scorpjazz.. please post more.... I remember loving your takes and now there too few and far in between.

17th- kkk... sheeeeesh. I like you. There I said it.

18th- core4.. I always pimp u out. No apologies.. you're the bees knees..... as orangello would say.

19th- thriller.. everybody is trolling. Youre the bsst! I do like talking with you.

20th- Rev.. DAMN! Love this guy. Love....... I should tell u more.

21st- Moe- I can sense special about her.. not short bus special... but something truly special.. I hope she has everything in life.

22nd- Log... dude.. I loved u so much I pretended to be you.. and fooled some people.. important people. Glad ur back bro.

23rd- chris-l.. I need my uk shirts back, biot...... I mean bro. :)

24th- scootsy.. u are the ish and I need to do more to kick ur *** up the totem.

25th- fishon.. someone I wanna meet. Lets go tear some **** up.

26th- nightmare. . The board was better when you were here.....

27th- fresh prince.. POST MORE.. your ****s real.... srs, do more.

28th- Vermin.. one of, if not my fave poster.. dude justb tells **** like it is. Love it.

29th- Hantlers... I love to hate on Hant but dude is someone I would trust in any situation. A brother.

30th- Numberica... a damn good poster that I think wants me.. I hope wants me. In all seriousness... a very valued guy for info on almost any topic.. srs.

31st- GVC.. post MORE.. I knos u hate all us stupids.. but I love your takes.. a lot.

32nd- jazzspazz.. I love ur personality adding to the variety.. not the same without you.

33rd- catchall.. damn bro.. ur killin it with your info and takes.. I should so be giving u more props.. will try harder.

34th- Gameface.. just a totally fair and balanced guy with an occassional well-placed jab... solid, solid. Should be a mod.

35th- bigb.. u always been good to me and wanna say thanks. Srsly.. you're a good dude.

36th- Nate.. u used to be cool but it's like u forgot about me..... is it the weed? I kid. Ur a cool dude.

37th- babe.. THE most underrated poster here. Everyone knows him... but not many get him. When I am fortunate enough to catch a brief glance into his soul.. I see something beautiful. /nohomo

38th- bean.. keep going bro.. I am srs when I say people are feeling badly for giving u crap. Solid.

39th- bronc70.. dude.. my boi. Righteous on every level.

40th- darkwing.. I appreciate your passion and fortitude. Stay strong.. love it.

41st- yb85... PLEASE POST MORE.... !!@@!

42ND- MELLOW.. awesome contributions.. love reading your insight.

43rd- Archie.. I intentionally left you off wanting to just **** with you.. even though I probably owe you an apology, as well.. you're delectibly fun to mess with. Keep bein you bro. It's special.

44th- Honz.. glad to see you back again with a little more regularity. Looking forward to hearing stories of you and Arch. Dead srs.

45th- Ann.. cmon back.. KKK IS SORRY!!!

46th- default.. like I say I in the future.. double sorry!!!

47th- Gibbs.. if I have EVER said a mean word to you.. it was a LIE!! You are a national treasure.

I can think of like 20 more.... taking a break.

Last edited:
That's quite the post for being drunk, lol.

And I'll be visiting soon. I'm headed down this weekend, but am not sure if I'll be able to see the STG crew. I'll text you.

<3

Loving the lack of apology towards the Dalamaestro. Jealousy is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

He's waiting for you to apologize for being Canadian first.

You and I both know that I would NEVER apologize to PkMoe. Other than apologizing for completely Dairy-Queening him on the boards on a weekly basis. Hopefully he gets on my level one day

Loving the lack of apology towards the Dalamaestro. Jealousy is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Was a set up.
I'm going to wait to see if you like my song... that I hsve yet to post.

But I do owe you an apology. We could be so good together rather than always fighting... we're better and more talented than just entertaining with hate. Yo?

Was a set up.
I'm going to wait to see if you like my song... that I hsve yet to post.

But I do owe you an apology. We could be so good together rather than always fighting... we're better and more talented than just entertaining with hate. Yo?

Bro I don't want ur apology anymore

/Imbetterthanthat

Only impressive if you did all this off teh top of the dome... betting you had a list in front of you.

I figured this was gonna be his final retirement thread.

I was disappointed when I actually opened the page

PKM is gonna retire more times than MJ.

Yeah, it's too bad. He just needs to come to grips with the fact that his body don't work the same as it did back in his 20s. I know his wife has been trying to tell him this for years.

Ah, gotta love the drunks. Unless they are the mean, beat-the-****-out-of-their-wife-and-kids drunks, them you gotta hate. But you gotta love the PKM-drunks.