What's new

I told yall...Hood is a beast and a steal at #23.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];873490 said:
Want a lollipop?

Why do American men need attention more than Spain women? You need to eat a beeg steak and shut the **** up while u chew okay my friend.

He. Gonna tell me about Spain women...

C'mon. He was projected on all boards in that same group with George, Babbitt, Patterson, Sanders, etc. Hayward wasn't even on my radar - nor anyone else's really.......except for honz.

I WILL take credit for also stating Aldrich would be a bust. There were a few that wanted him, IIRC.

Lol. My first words after the pick was who the hell is that! I didn't keep track of draft prospects till I joined jazzfanz which I did after that draft

Hayward has clearly lived up to his contract. Anyone still angry about that situation is an idiot.

Hood is a beast! Clearly the steal of his draft. Lindsey found the diamond two years in a row.

If this team stays healthy and if Exum lives up to DL's expectations the Jazz are going to be a nightmare matchup in the near future.

The Nuggets drafted Gobert and traded him not Lindsey

Hayward has clearly lived up to his contract. Anyone still angry about that situation is an idiot.

Hood is a beast! Clearly the steal of his draft. Lindsey found the diamond two years in a row.

If this team stays healthy and if Exum lives up to DL's expectations the Jazz are going to be a nightmare matchup in the near future.

Call me a homer, but if the '04 draft was redone right now, I thing Rodney would be off the board by the time we picked 5th, let alone 23rd. As a matter of fact, I think right now the only person I would consider straight up trading for Rodney from that draft is Wiggins. And even that might be partly because of the Canadian thing. And this was one of those hyped, generational drafts.

I am not trolling, I just pointed out that Nuggets drafted Gobert. It was a good trade by Jazz. nuggets have agood young big man themselves now. Some of you are just so sensitive.. I didn't even make no rude comment. Just stated he wasn't drafted by Jazz. Good golly miss molly.

I am not trolling, I just pointed out that Nuggets drafted Gobert. It was a good trade by Jazz. nuggets have agood young big man themselves now. Some of you are just so sensitive.. I didn't even make no rude comment. Just stated he wasn't drafted by Jazz. Good golly miss molly.

joe said that lindsey found the diamond two years in a row.
He didn't say lindsey drafted the diamond two years in a row.

Call me a homer, but if the '04 draft was redone right now, I thing Rodney would be off the board by the time we picked 5th, let alone 23rd. As a matter of fact, I think right now the only person I would consider straight up trading for Rodney from that draft is Wiggins. And even that might be partly because of the Canadian thing. And this was one of those hyped, generational drafts.

Rodney was 11 years old during the 04 draft. ....He's good, but i'm not sure he could contribute at that age.

Your comment was retarded. Just admit it and move on.
U know he's trolling u right. It should be common knowledge NCJ is going to say stupid stuff like this. He knows he's talking out of his butt cheeks, right? There for no amount of reasoning will matter. If we keep responding, he will never go away.
Why do we keep feeding the trolls?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

This

He was for all intents and purposes drafted by the Jazz.

Just like Kobe was for all intents and purposes drafted by the Lakers.

Just like Dominique was for all intents and purposes drafted by the Hawks.

Why do we keep feeding the trolls?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
I'm truly sorry.
I suck at not feeding them

I really will try harder though

Those ratings I posted on page 2 held up pretty damn well If I do say so myself..

IMO the biggest miss was having Jokic too low.